Akademia Medyczna Im Piastow Slaskich Wroclawiu Am Wroclaw (AMWR)
Legal residence: Poland
Contact person: Vice-Rector Development - Jacek Szepietowsk
Address: Wybrze?e L. Pasteura 1, 50-367 Wroc?aw
Phone: 691 522 343
The Faculty of Medicine is the oldest and the largest faculty of Wroclaw Medical University. It was established on November 14, 1945, as one of six faculties of the University of Wroclaw and Technical University. The opening lecture was given by Ludwik Hirszfeld. The scientific staff consisted mainly of professors from the Jan Kazimierz University in Lviv.