Other offices:Syria, Iraq, Djibouti, Zimbabwe, Germany, Peru, Paraguay, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Georgia, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Vietnam, UAE, Uzbekistan, Timor-Leste, Tajikistan, Saudi Arabia, Palestine / West Bank & Gaza, Pakistan, Nepal, Myanmar, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Lebanon, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Indonesia, China, Afghanistan, Uganda, Tunisia, Chad, Togo, Tanzania, South Sudan, Sudan, Somalia, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Dem. Rep. Congo, Guinea, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Burundi, Botswana, Algeria, Egypt, Yemen, India, Cameroon, Nigeria, Albania, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Jordan, Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, Kenya, Moldova, South Africa, Benin, Burkina Faso, Russia, Belgium
Address: 29, Rue d’Alger, 10001 Rabat Hassan, B.P. 433, 10 020 Rabat
Contact person: Jürgen Dierlmaier, Country Director
Sectors: Poverty Reduction
Nr. of employees: 201-500
GIZ has been working in Morocco on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) since 1975.
- Sustainable economic development - On behalf of the German Government, GIZ is assisting Morocco to create and safeguard jobs, primarily by promoting microenterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and youth employment.
- Conservation and management of water resources -GIZ is therefore helping to build the capacities of water authorities to adopt Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) in Morocco.
- Renewable energies and energy efficiency - Morocco currently relies on fossil energy imports for 95 per cent of its fuel supply, and yet it has outstanding potential for renewable energy use. In order to harness this potential to a greater extent, GIZ has been commissioned by the German Government to help Morocco introduce a model for developing a sustainable energy production system and supply.
- Environment and climate change - GIZ is assisting its Moroccan partners to introduce a development model which minimises the negative impacts on the environment and mitigates climate change.
- Good governance - GIZ also provides support to its Moroccan partners in the fields of equality, human rights, decentralisation and improving dialogue with citizens.
- Health - GIZ supports the Moroccan Ministry of Health in planning and implementing the renovation or construction of 17 hospitals throughout Morocco.
No information available
Circumstantial eligible countries
No information available
Tender Management Modes
Grant Management Modes
By Tender Sectors and Organization Types
By Grant Sectors and Organization Types