Other offices:Israel, Antigua and Barbuda, Slovakia, Costa Rica, Sierra Leone, Switzerland, UAE, Zambia, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago, Somalia, Libya, Cape Verde, Kiribati, China, Tunisia, Algeria, Paraguay, Tanzania, Senegal, Peru, El Salvador, Uruguay, Iraq, Dominican Republic, Sudan, Malaysia, Albania, Central African Republic, Mozambique, Italy, Indonesia, Myanmar, Guinea-Bissau, Panama, Kosovo, Cambodia, Burundi, Tajikistan, South Sudan, Papua New Guinea, Lebanon, Rwanda, Nigeria, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Timor-Leste, Chile, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Kyrgyzstan, Colombia, Jordan, Ecuador, Brazil, Haiti, Mali, Bolivia, Guatemala, Serbia, Georgia, North Macedonia, Ukraine, Turkey, China, Palestine / West Bank & Gaza, South Africa, Yemen, Malawi, Mexico, Egypt, Egypt, Uganda, Nepal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bangladesh, Liberia, USA, Morocco, Cote d'Ivoire, Germany, Thailand, Barbados, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Russia, Moldova, India, Fiji
Address: 304 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District Hanoi
E-mail(s): firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact person: Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director
Phone: (+84 24) 385 00362
Awards in: Vietnam
Nr. of employees: 51-200
The goal of UN Women’s presence in Viet Nam is to support national partners to implement their commitments and priorities for advancing gender equality and women’s empowerment. UN Women Viet Nam provides critical support in the following areas:
- Building capacity on gender equality and women’s empowerment for state management a on gender equality.
- Raising woman’s awareness of CEDAW and building government capacity to concretely implement the Convention.
- Empowering female migrant workers through gender sensitive migration policies and programmes.
- Gender mainstreaming in legislation review.
- Advocate for gender responsive HIV policy and programmes.
- Engaging men and boys in ending violence against women.
- Building capacity of grass root women to respond to climate change through Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR).
No information available
Circumstantial eligible countries
No information available
Tender Management Modes
Grant Management Modes
by applicant type
UN Women/ Viet Nam Call for Proposals from Local CSOs – Now Open
Posted: Jul 29, 2022
Funding agency: UN Women
Deadline: 10 Aug, 2022
Zayed Sustainability Prize call open until 6 July 2022
Applicants: Academic Institutions, NGOs, Private Sector, Resea...
Posted: May 9, 2022
Funding agency: ZSP
Budget: US Dollar 3,000,000
Deadline: 06 Jul, 2022
0 grant selected •
Esc to deselect all