Languages: English, French, German, Polish
Highest Degree: Ph.D
Years of Experience: 41 years
Sectors of experience: Industry, Commerce & Services, Trade, Monitoring & Evaluation, Regional Integration, Inst. Devt. & Cap. building, SME & Private Sector
Address: 109 rue de la Cale 33220 Eynesse France
Phone: +33 (0)752199812
- More than 20 years of experience in the analysis, design and delivery of economic and trade cooperation programmes, notably: West and East Africa, Laos, Estonia, Latvia, Georgia, Macedonia, BiH, Laos, Egypt, Caribbean.
- Strong experience in trade and private sector development (33 years).
- Strong Team Leader experience, including on large and complex projects and programs (budgets: up to 7 M€ individual programmes, Estonia 35 M€); 18 times Team Leader or lead expert.
- Missions in harsh environments and post-war reconstruction: Georgia, BiH, Serbia.
- Project evaluation (1997 PHARE Central Region: Czech and Slovak Republics, Hungary, Slovenia participation in the first evaluation exercise and contributed to evaluation rule definition, 2000 evaluation of a public finance programme in Poland).
- Project identification.
- Experience in very different economic and cultural environments: Europe Pre-Accession, Balkans, South East Asia, Mediterranean, Caribbean and Africa, Azerbaijan.