Citizenship: Australia, Belgium
Languages: English, French
Highest Degree: Masters
Experience: 37 years
Sectors: Labour Market & Employment, Poverty Reduction, Social Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Air & Aviation, Programme & Resource Management
Address: Brisbane, Australia
Sectors of experience:
- More than 25 years of experience in socio-economics, surveys (impacts, baseline), data analysis and statistics.
- Working experience at EU and United Nations, international and national statistical offices.
- Managed teams, programs and projects.
- As an independent consultant,supported statistical offices; assessing data and methodological work, evaluation of questionnaires, surveys or publications.
- In-depth knowledge of social indicators development, data analyses and publications. Specialised in social areas in particular poverty measurements and assessments, housing, labour market and working conditions and civil registration.
- Extended analytical capability.
- Work experience in 16 different countries across Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.