Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We work across all phases of the programme and project cycle, delivering eleven complementary services: monitoring, evaluation and learning / data and knowledge management / research, evidence and analysis / advisory / project management / communications / risk management / technical assistance / capability and capacity development / stakeholder engagement / grant and fund management. Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Headquartered in London and Washington DC, Integrity also has offices in Jordan, Kenya, and Pakistan. Our multi-national team of over 60 deliver multi-year projects, programmes and consulting assignments to a wide range of government clients, international organisations, foundations and private sector clients.
Vision: Integrity sets the international standard for ethically delivered, expert services in complex and challenging contexts. Our work helps create stability, accountability and prosperity.
Mission: Based on evidence and learning, we help clients and communities to build trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We do not advocate: we listen, comprehend and recommend.
Commitment: Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our service delivery, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure not only that our clients receive the best possible service but that we benefit the individuals and communities amongst whom we work.
Further information about Integrity can be found at www.integrityglobal.com.
Scope of Work
At Integrity, we are looking for a Technical Proposal Writer with extensive experience working bids for the World Food Programme. The Technical Writer should also have:
- In-depth understanding of WFP’s systems and mechanisms, having worked with the client on numerous projects.
- Proven methodological experience in using toolkits related to: rigorous quantitative or qualitative research, complexity-aware approaches, mixed methods research or evaluation, sampling strategy design.
- Strong understanding and ability to carry out monitoring, evaluation, learning and research, specifically political economy analysis research, evaluations, third party monitoring, and conflict sensitivity monitoring.
- Strong thematic experience in one or more of the following thematic areas: social protection, nutrition, resilience, health access and gender and social inclusion, and humanitarian assistance.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with ability to write persuasive, clear, and compelling narrative in English that is customised to bid requirements.
- Excellent ability to communicate, work in a team, and collaborate with individuals with diverse technical backgrounds and with external stakeholders.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your application.
The closing date for applications is 10th June 2022. However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.