Communications Team Leader:
• General description of the position: The Team Leader will lead the work of the team, oversee the timely preparation and delivery of each deliverable and act as main contact point with the EU Delegation for operational matters.
• Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: Masters Degree in the field of Communications, Media, Public Relations, International Relations, Development, or another related field.
• General professional experience: - Minimum 6 years' relevant general professional working experience
• Specific professional experience: - Minimum 6 years’ work experience managing projects (including staff management) in the field of communications, culture, social media, public diplomacy - Minimum 3 years’ work experience with communications campaigns and social media management - Minimum 3 years' work experience involving the development of ToRs and procurement processes Professional experience of the following types will be taken into account positively: o Project management under EU procedures, and knowledge of EU visibility requirements o Work experience in South-East Asia o Work experience in or with Myanmar.