Project Name: Provision of Technical Assistance to Support the Cooperation between the European Union and the Kingdom of Eswatini
- Normal place of posting of the specific assignment: Eswatini
Start date and period of implementation:
- The indicative start date is 27/06/2022 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 457
days from this date (indicative end date: 27/09/2023).
- Working days: 100.
Cat. III (>3 years of experience)
- General description of the position: Support EUD/MEPD in developing communication and visibility activities and assist the organization of communication and visibility events to promote both the EU assistance and the EU Delegation according to the EUD communication and visibility strategic calendar.
- Qualifications and skills required: Education Master’s degree preferably in information technology and communication, journalism, public relations or any other qualification related to the assignment, or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience in to social media, communication and visibility of at least 4 years.
- General professional experience: At least three (3) years’ work experience related to the Lot.
- Specific professional experience: • Proven experience of at least two (2) assignments over the past five (5) years, in design and implementation of social media awareness campaigns (provide links). • Experience in at least l (one) assignment in the last three (3) years as an expert in the field of social media, communication and organizing events with international/national organizations. • Must be computer literate and competent in facilitation and communication applications. • Experience of working in Southern African context would be considered an advantage.
- Language skills: Proven excellent oral and written communication, analytical, presentation and report writing skills in English.
- Additional information: Provide the EUD with relevant social media content for their Website, Facebook and Twitter accounts and online communication, in particular to promote the European Year of Youth during the course of 2022 as well as other identified issues within the EUD strategic calendar (e.g. Climate Diplomacy weeks, 16 days of activism); contribute/review the communication and visibility strategies of the ongoing EU funded projects in terms of social media.
Applications and updated CV should be submitted to email@example.com, under the title: DRS ref. number 11286.
Due to the high number of applications received via DevelopmentAid website, we can reply to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that the above requirements can be modified during the recruitment process according to client's procedures.