Why Tetra Tech International Development?
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Supporting the Ministry of State Secretariat Government of Indonesia (Kemensetneg)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Australia Awards Indonesia (AAI) is managed by Coffey on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Australia Awards is an integral part of Australia's development cooperation program with Indonesia and has enjoyed strong support from both governments for more than sixty years. Australia Awards addresses two key challenges: to fill a gap in the pool of individuals with the higher-level capacity to contribute to Indonesia's development; and the need for a strong deep relationship based on mutual understanding between Australia and Indonesia.
Provide support to the direct supervisor in managing the day to day actions of Australia Awards activities and other technical cooperation projects under the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), including:
- Preparing tax exemption recommendation letters for DFAT projects
- Preparing archival records such as copying documents computer formats for easy access
- Preparing government approval letters for foreign experts under DFAT projects
- Taking enquiries from the public, particularly government officials related to Australia Awards
- The ideal candidate will hold qualifications in an appropriate field of study
- Excellent inter-personal skills for building and maintaining relationships and delivering messages
- High level proficiency in spoken and written English and Indonesian
- Good understanding in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel (Table Pivoting), Microsoft Power Point or other visual design application software
- Exceptional capacity for accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click on ‘apply now’ and complete the online application process. Please note that applications will only be accepted via the Tetra Tech International Development Website.
For any enquiries, please contact IDEV.HRServices@tetratech.com and quote the job reference number 499678.
Applications close: Monday June 6, 2022 - 5.00pm (local Jakarta time)
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development (now known as the Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office). Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Tetra Tech International Development is also committed to respectful workplaces and does not tolerate sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment of any kind.
Tetra Tech International Development is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.