Project: Knowledge Hub for Expertise on Youth
Provision of policy support and training in the field of Youth, team management
Brussels or home based (with the capacity to reach brussels with a 12 hours)
If you are a team leader with a solid expertise and interest in global youth participation policies, have training and writing skills and meet all below criteria please send us an updated CV with a short note explaining the adequation with your profile.
- BA or above in human development or related discipline
- English (C1), French (B2), Spanish an asset
- 10 years experience in youth participation and engagement
- 5 years experience in development cooperation
- Knowledge of EU development programme/policies and experience related to EC programmes in partner countries
- 5 years experience in drafting and implementing policies and actions aiming to involve young people in the preparation and implementation of policies
- 5 years experience in leading teams of experts on programmes with skills in planning, coordination, analysis and research
- Portuguese (C1)
- Public speaking skills, facilitation skills (workshops, events, coaching…)
- Field experience in Africa, Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East
- Experience in (two or more fields): education, governance, climate and environment, digital, social protection, peace and security, growth and jobs.