General description of the position:
• Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: Education at least a Master’s degree preferably in the field of Education, Higher Education educational psychology, economics, private sector development, business management, or in its absence equivalent professional experience. A PhD would be seen as an advantage
• General professional experience: At least 12 years’ work experience in the sector related to the lot
• Specific professional experience: Must have a minimum of 6 years in the design and/ or implementation of Education Sector Programmes over the past 12 years Must have a minimum of 3 assignments in design and/or analysis/evaluation of TVET training programmes over the past 12 years Must have a minimum of 3 assignments in designing solutions and/or implementing programmes for the youth labour market to transition to the public or private sector/entrepreneurship over the past 12 years Proven networking experience with labour market, vocational training, private sector actors and support programmes of other development partners Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in developing countries preferably in Southern Africa
• Language skills: Proven excellent oral and written communication, analytical, presentation and report writing skills in English.
• Minimum number of working days: 100 days