IDI will hire Short-term Non-key (Senior and Junior) Experts for an EU-funded project “EU4Business: SME Policies and Institutions Support" that will be implemented in Ukraine
The profiles of the non-key experts for this contract are as follows:
- A few core senior international SME policy development experts, preferably with solid practical experience in conflict environments and solving market disruptions, with a focus on SME sector
- A few core senior international SME policy development experts with practical experience in innovation support, green and digital transition in the EU (or EU accession or neighbourhood countries implementing similar practices)
- Group of senior highly-experienced legal/regulatory experts with local expertise to engage on regulatory analysis and legal drafting tasks on request of project beneficiaries, particularly ME and SRSU
- Public dialogue/business advocacy expert(s)
- IT and digitalisation expert(s) (to provide general advisory support with regards to SME digitalisation policies and measures, rather than development of specific software components/IT solutions)
- Communication and visibility expert(s)
NKEs to work in partnership with Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office (EEPO) pool of experts
- Group of up to 10 experts in SME and export development spheres to help with matters related to innovation, access to financing content management, communication, export consulting, analytical research, organization of national and international trade events, b2b matchmaking, public-private dialogue, cluster development, and cooperation with regions and local executive bodies.
Qualifications and skills:
- University/academic degree in an appropriate discipline (or equivalent 5 years of relevant experience additional to that required below under the professional experience); and
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the appropriate field indicated in the job profile.
- Experts not matching those criteria will be considered as junior experts. All experts must be able to use English as the working language in the project.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application including the most recent CV in EU format (see attachment) to following email: email@example.com
Please write: "Non-Key Position for "EU4Business: SME Policies and Institutions Support" along with the category or categories you interested in the subject line of your emails/applications.
Please also note that only the CVs of successful candidates will be used in our proposal, if you do not consent, please do not apply. In case we are awarded with the project and require your expertise, you will be contacted. The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will be saved in our database. Therefore, indicate your communication information in your CVs.