As an international player in construction engineering and mobility services, Egis offers a unique global opportunity, combining consulting, engineering and infrastructure operations. Our capacity for innovation allows us to respond to the challenges of the climate and digital world, offering solutions and recognised expertise in the transport and mobility, sustainable city, building, water, environment and energy sectors. The Egis Group has more than 50 years of experience, presence in 75 countries, and 16,000 employees around the world.
Egis brings together all of the necessary expertise for guided urban transport and heavy rail: systems, automation, rolling stock, safety, equipment, civil engineering, as well as sustainability and environment.
Egis has a wealth of experience and expertise in delivering all grades of Project Management, Commercial Management, Programme Controls and Risk and Value Management across the whole project lifecycle.
For our ongoing Project in NIGERIA, we are looking for a "Water supply Revenue Improvement and commercial expert", Matching the following description.
- Graduated in MBA Finance or Economics (Master or PhD)
- at least of 10 years of work experience in design and implementation of water supply projects in developing countries
- must have an experience on water utility revenue improvement, commercial and financial operations and development of financial model.
- A working experience with donors funded projects (and with AFD policies) will be an added advantage
- A prior exposure to Nigeria at the state level will be an added advantage.
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org