Project Manager/ Team Leader (Intermittent Input) (International) – 42 Person Months
(i) Bachelor degree in civil engineering or architect, post graduate degree preferred
(ii) Minimum 20 years of professional experience
(iii) Minimum 15 years in design and construction of buildings
(iv) Minimum 7 years of project team leader experience
The expert will be responsible for the following
· Review and confirm detailed designs of the buildings and facilities to be prepared by the selected contractors and make modifications to the detailed designs as necessary;
· Supervise the civil works and goods supply and installation;
· Monitor compliance with the initial environmental examinations (IEEs) and climate change adaptation works;
· Assist BR and BLPA for implementing the social and gender activities;
· Provide procurement support for goods;
· Measure the project performance indicators after completion of the works and goods installation.
· Prepare and submit all deliverable reports (inception, quarterly progress reports linked documents, draft/ final reports etc.);
· Ensure the firm’s experts coordinate with relevant stakeholders; and
· Other relevant and reasonable tasks, as requested by the client.