Director of Finance and Administration (DFA), USAID/Georgia Data-Driven CLA Project, Tbilisi, Georgia
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
SI is preparing to put together a proposal response for an anticipated five-year project to enable data-driven decision-making and evidence-based collaborating, learning, and adapting within and amongst USAID/Georgia and its implementing partners to improve program management and development impact.
Expected release date of the proposal is December 2023, with an anticipated award date of spring 2024.
Social Impact is seeking a full time DFA to oversee all financial, operational, contractual, and administrative aspects of the multi-million-dollar project.
This is a full-time position for the duration of the activity, and will be based in Tbilisi, Georgia, contingent upon contract award.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Georgian citizens are eligible to apply. **
- Manage and oversee activity finance and administration for the Tbilisi-based office.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement procedures for activity financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Manage activity start-up and support initial work planning process.
- Establish procedures for financial operations, banking, and reporting.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Conduct regular meetings with SI Headquarters.
- Master’s degree in public administration, business, financial management, or other relevant field.
- At least eight years of professional experience, with five years of financial management and contracts oversight experience and expertise on USAID-funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID contractual, administrative, and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Georgian payroll income tax calculations and health policy calculations for full-time staff.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Computer literacy and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Georgian is required.
- A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
Come join our diverse, innovative and collaborative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, working as part of a creative and committed team, making a difference in advancing development effectiveness across the globe.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.