- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Public Affairs or equivalent
- should have at-least 10 years working experience in development and implementation of communication strategies or similar work.
- A university master’s degree will be an added advantage
- The specialist should have related experience working in producing quality print, electronic and social media content and communications and visibility products, including audio & visual content, experience in social media management and audience engagement
- Good understanding of communications and visibility opportunities and international development cooperation in Africa and abroad.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and ability to communicate ideas freely and easily is essential.
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese is an advantage.