- Minimum diploma in journalism, communications, public relations or equivalent relevant qualification
- At-least seven 5 years work experience in communications or journalism preferably with a regional or international media house or international development organization.
- Work experience in producing quality print, electronic and social media content and communications and visibility products, including audio & visual content, social media management and audience engagement will be considered.
- The specialist should have a good understanding of communications and visibility opportunities and international development 12 cooperation in Africa.
- A university degree will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and ability to communicate ideas freely and easily is essential.