HR Professional with 6+ years of experience.
Employee Recruitment & Retention.
Training & Development.
Skilled Communications Specialist with +6 years experience in various Content Creation categories, Graphic Design and Digital Marketing.
Humanitarian with +8 years volunteering in Emergency, Disaster Response, First Aid, and Child Education, including experiences with NGOs, UN, and UN Agencies projects.
• Finances publiques (CTD, Communes, ONG, Associations...).
• Mobilisation des ressources publiques et celles des bailleurs de fonds pour le financement des projets de développement.
• Gestion administrative et financière des entreprises et des projets de développement multi bailleurs.
• Gestion /Financement basé sur les résultats.
• Audit externe et audit interne des entreprises et des projets de développement multi bailleurs.
• Mobilisation des ressources auprès des bailleurs internationaux.
• Evaluation des projets et élaboration.
• Evaluation des offres et analyse des contrats.
• Renforcement des capacités sur les outils de gestion et les procédures des bailleurs de fonds internationaux.
• Renforcement des capacités des administrations publiques sur la Gestion axée sur les résultats, coaching et accompagnement opérationnel.
• Gestion budgétaire: élaboration, suivi et exécution.
• Montage projets d’activités génératrices des revenus pour les ONG et associations.
• Elaboration des indicateurs et outils de gestion axée sur les résultats.
• Rédaction manuel de procédure et indicateurs de performances des projets et des administrations publiques.
• Montage financier des projets : plan de financement, plan d’amortissement des investissements et des emprunts, budgets et analyse financière.
• Etudes de faisabilité des projets et rédaction des business plan
• Maîtrise des nouvelles procédures de passation des marchés applicables aux projets de la Banque mondiale.
More than 15 years in project management, focusing on project monitoring and evaluation, learning management systems, content development, grant and financial management, education, governance, and urban development sector.
Conducted various participatory exercises and capacity building activities, working with multiple donor organizations across numerous geographical locations, such as FCDO (UK), GIZ, United States Forest Services, USAID, Australian Aid and Millennium Challenge Corporation. An excellent stakeholder relations and coordination skills across government institutions and ministries such as BAPPENAS, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Environment and Forestry and Fiscal Policy Agency of the Indonesia Ministry of Finance and other non-governmental stakeholders within Indonesia. A results-oriented person with a mix of research, project, policy, experience in communication strategy development and government relations, and familiarity with local, national, and international development and inter-sectoral issues.
Assuré: des appuis techniques aux activités de surveillance épidémiologique; l’accompagnement les régions, les districts de santé dans la planification, la mise en œuvre, le suivi et l’évaluation des activités de surveillance épidémiologique et de PEV de Routine; les visites régulières de surveillance active dans les sites de surveillance en tenant compte des niveaux de priorité y compris dans la communauté; le renforcement les capacités des acteurs des réseaux de surveillance épidémiologique à tous les niveaux; l’appui aux activités de communication; l’appui aux activités de vaccination de routine dans les Districts à faible performance; l’appui aux activités de vaccination supplémentaires (AVS, AVI); le monitorage / Suivi des performances de la vaccination de routine au niveau de la région, des districts, des aires de santé et prendre des mesures pour les améliorer dans les zones les moins performantes; l’appui aux activités de communication, mobilisation sociale et d’engagement communautaire en faveurs de la surveillance et de la vaccination; le maintien d’une bonne collaboration de travail avec les autorités à tous les niveaux.
Multi-disciplinary educational background and experience in development economics and development financing with specialized skills and experience in international development with proven expertise in environmental and natural economics and policy (forestry, fisheries, wildlife, mining, land & payment for ecosystem services), market and non-market valuation of environmental values and natural resource accounting. The application of international development and sustainable development instruments/frameworks to mobilise climate finance and to formulate climate adaptation and mitigation projects, building climate-smart investment projects, formulating climate resilient green economy strategies/plans and mainstreaming them in national and sub-national development plans and budgets. Familiar with carbon markets, green bonds, green financing and how to design and implement low carbon-clean energy development strategies (off-grid, mini-hydro projects) and GHGs inventory assessments.
Clear understanding of how development economics and environmental management relate to human development and sustainable development goals. Practical experience in macroeconomic management, public sector management and fiscal administration including taxation with core compentences in mining taxation, tax and customs administration & trade facilitation. Over 10 years experiences designing and implementing agricultural and industrial transformation programmes, tourism development, logistics transformation strategies and trade and regional integration initiatives aimed to boost intra-africa trade working closely with UNECA and AUC; Vast experience in developing private sector growth initiatives including designing and implementing FDI regimes, innovative private sector & SME financing, credit facilities and credit guarantee schemes, entrepreneurship development, innovation and development banking and financing among others.
Proven leadership and political skills/acumen and demonstrable abilities/skills to conduct scientific research & consultancies in development/environmental economics (energy, fisheries, land, forestry, climate finance/carbon pricing, Green Growth) with vast experience in designing and implementing donor-funded projects.
Development Economist, possess over 25 years of progressive experience in development economics, Development policy research, advocacy, and advisory services; as well as programme/project management, in the Civil Service, Public Enterprises, Private Sector, and Academia.
Wealth of experience in planning and managing multimillion USD projects, managed effectively the government strategy of forming strategic collaboration and joint venture with local and international organizations, and led and participated in various policy studies and development of strategic policy proposal which were presented to the council of ministers/office and adopted formally in Government legislation and memorandum, and provided strategic leadership and management to series of important public enterprises. Represented the ministry in numerous meetings of the Parliamentary watchdog committee and the council of ministers, and various policy dialog forums. Commendable skill in developing and strengthening partnerships with multiple actors including development partners such as World Bank, UNDP, DFID and USAID.
Ingénieur, expert sénior ayant 23 ans d’expérience professionnelle locale et ayant une expérience internationale confirmée (Suède, Maroc, BAHRAIN, Soudan, Cameroun, Guinée, Mauritanie…);
Plus que douze « 12 » ans, novembre 2003 à décembre 2015, d’expérience professionnelle générale dans le domaine de l’administration publique: ministère de l’industrie, institut national de normalisation, programme PCAM d’appui au sein de l’agence nationale de promotion de l’industrie et de l’innovation.
Expérience de la coopération au développement: depuis mars 2004, (au sein de l’INNORPI/P3A, PMI, GIZ, UE/PCAM, USAID, BERD …: dans des projets de coopération au développement financés par les bailleurs de fonds.
Expérience professionnelle diversifiée dans le secteur privée (plus que 10 ans) et secteur public (plus que 13 ans) avec maitrise institutionnel.
Expérience dans l’animation des groupes : (ateliers de travail sectoriel, séminaires, formation, encadrement, etc…) depuis 2005.
Maitrise du concept public-privé ainsi que le rapprochement et dialogue public-privée ainsi que le développement des transactions de PPP.
Coopération internationale dans les domaines précités:
Collaboration en coopération internationale (pays arabe, nord Afrique, francophone) essentiellement dans le domaine lié à l’infrastructure qualité et l’organisation stratégique;
Connaissances du contexte socio-économique de plusieurs payes en relations extérieurs avec la Tunisie;
Capacités confirmées dans la coordination et gestion de projets institutionnels ainsi que le suivi de budget;
Très bonne connaissance des différentes régions en Tunisie, leurs besoins, tissus industriels, institutions d’appui régionales, etc…
Organisation d’entreprise, appui aux développements et optimisation de ressources et diagnostic et mise en place d’une stratégie de développement de compétences au sein des entreprises
Développement organisationnel: depuis janvier 2004, à ce jour: Amélioration des performances interne et externes ainsi que leurs capacités à répondre de manière efficace aux changements liés aux facteurs externes et internes : structure organisationnelle, leadership et engagement, restructuration de la fonction ressources humaines, développement de plan de communication etc… plusieurs actions de formation de coaching, d’assistance;
Forte capacité de communication, Formation en PCM, d’organisation, de gestion et encadrement des équipes avec large expérience dans la rédaction des divers rapports/dossier institutionnels de diagnostic, de synthèse, devis programme et Termes de références, etc.
Exigences règlementaires et identification du besoin pour la mise sur le marché des produits:
Marquage « CE »:
Enjeux, principe, démarche, préparation des documents/dossiers du marquage « CE »
Diagnostic et évaluation de l’existant par rapport aux exigences du marquage « CE »;
Conduite d’audit et d’assistance à la mise en place d’une démarche de marquage « CE »;
Contrôle technique, inspection et certifications produits (conformité règlementaires et normatives);
Evaluation de la conformité et assistance à la certification de conformité aux normes des produits et des processus
Bonnes connaissances des exigences de mise sur le marché communautaire de produits.
Système de Management et coaching des entreprises:
Diagnostic, audit, accompagnement et formation à la mise en place des différents systèmes de management: Qualité ISO 9001-2015, Environnement ISO 14001-2015), Santé et Sécurité au travail ISO 45001, ISO 21001, Energie ISO 50001, SMOE ISO 21001; Management de projet 21500; automobile ISO TS 16949;
Développement stratégique et amélioration de performances (analyse et développement de la chaîne de la valeur, contexte et partie intéressées, etc…);
Diagnostic et élaboration de programme de développement de compétences;
Enjeux et contexte du développement durable;
Diagnostic, accompagnement et formation à l’accréditation ISO 17020 destiné aux bureaux de contrôle.
Coaching technique des entreprises: organisation industrielle, MSP et plan d’expérience, maitrise de la productivité, maitrise de l’énergie, Supply Chain, Lean Manufacturing et logistique;
Assistance, formation et évaluation des systèmes selon le modèle d’Excellence EFQM;
Analyse et développement de l’approche par les risques selon l’ISO 31000 2018;
Accompagnement, formation et audit des systèmes d’accueil du label « MARHBA »;
Outils qualité et amélioration continue, Indicateurs de performance et tableaux de bord;
Audit tierce partie des systèmes de management (QHSE) selon l’ISO 19011.
Team building skill.
Farm management skill, irrigation and water management skill.
Soil conservation skill.
Planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation skills.
Asset management and valuation.
Change management skill.
A highly experienced expert in maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health, family planning, and community capacity strengthening. With over 10 years of experience as a researcher, trainer, consultant, social behavior change communicator, community engagement specialist, and program manager, she has developed innovative solutions to improve access to maternal, newborn, and child health services. Currently serving as the Senior Advisor for Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health with Save the Children's Breakthrough ACTION Project, Gloria provides technical support and leadership for the project.
Emergency team in exceptional situation in the Caribbean region, radio operator and psychological support.
Over 20 years of relevant work experience in the field of institutional communication as leader, at national and international levels, for Development agencies and Private industries.
Over 10 years of experience of institutional communication in the field of Disaster Risk Reduction, preparedness and emergency, human security facing natural disaster, climate change, sustainable development, OCT challenges.
Over 15 years of experience of community outreach, communication strategies and communication plans: design, implementation and evaluation of global communication strategies targeting a range of key audiences and tailoring messages.
Over 11 years of:
• Designing identity strategy, editorial strategy, digital and traditional media strategy.
• Overseeing website design, production of web,social media and print compelling content.
• Providing communication for behavior change.
• Managing meetings and negociations with partners, institutional stakeholders to bring them together around the projects.
• Implementing special events and communications activities.
• Managing media, press release, and leading interviews.
Over 7 years of filmmaking experience for state bodies and donor agencies with the production of awareness-raising and community outreach films.
4 years of experience of event management: design, plan, organize small and large scale events (up to 100 attendees).
Experience of key donors, in particular EU (FED, ECHO, FESI) and UN (UNTFHS).
Monitoring and evaluation within communication, logical framework, substantial experience in qualitative studies, technical and focus group analysis, co-creation framework, workshop organization, facilitation, and capitalization.
Extensive leading experience – more than 10 years - management of multi-year budgets, management of the day-to-day activities.
Strong experience of project management in complex environment at the regulatory, technical, financial, governance with coordination among of a broad array of multicultural, inter-disciplinary, public-private stakeholders and decision-makers.
8 years of experience in the LAC region, working with international organizations, administrations, institutions and NGOs, especially in the Caribbean islands.
Twenty eight years of experience in development, emergency and post emergency contexts with INGOs in
Africa and South East Asia. Have developed a good analytical understanding of socio-economic dynamics in
low-income rural settings to design and implement sustainable long-term development interventions.
For the past twelve years, have worked in senior management positions at country level, covering both
programme design, implementation and operations management. Since 2015, have focused on climate
resilient agriculture and marine conservation. Before that, have worked on a wide range of projects in the
areas of disaster risk reduction, livelihoods and food security, water and sanitation, nutrition, food aid as well
as primary health care, HIV/Aids and basic education.
Have developed strong skills in leadership and overall management of large and complex country
programmes (annual budgets of up to USD 40m), including strategic planning, programme design, risk
management and financial and grants management (ECHO, DFID, USAID, Irish Aid, SIDA, NORAD, BAF,
corporate donors and foundations). Have very good interpersonal and communication sills with strong focus
on building and developing effective and efficient working teams and strategic partnerships.
• Renewable energies, conservation and climate change adaptation.
A multi skilled development practitioner with more than 25 years’ experience in planning, designing, implementing and managing projects in the areas of Forestry, natural resources management, REDD+, sustainable livelihoods & resilience building, Humanitarian work, grant management, resource mobilisation, climate change work (covering Conference of Parties (COP) negotiations , climate change education & awareness, adaptation and mitigation initiatives) monitoring and evaluation of projects. He has experience in planning, design and management of natural resources management programs.
• Conflict management and resolution;
• Intercultural and communication techniques;
• Extension Planning and use of Diagnostic methods;
• Report writing;
• Community based natural resources management approaches;
• Human wildlife conflict mitigation;
• Use of Participatory Rural Appraisal tools;
• Finance for Non-finance managers;
• Social and environmental safeguards;
• Forest landscape restoration tools;
• Resource mobilization;
• Project appraisal using cost benefit analysis;
• Negotiation and mediation techniques.
Proactive procurement and logistics professional with leadership skills and knowledge required to handle all procurement and logistics activities towards the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
• Procurement Planning and Strategic development.
• Tender Process, preparation, Evaluation and Management.
• Contract administration and Management.
• Procurement risk analysis and management.
• Assets management and Disposal.
• Supplier sourcing.
• Contract Negotiation.
• Fleet management.
• Supplier relationship management.
Much sought-after program and performance management expert with over 10 years progressive working experience on humanitarian and development programs with specific knowledge in project management, monitoring, evaluation, and learning. Good understanding of project frameworks, proframe development, strategic policies, and donor requirement for program implementation. Top-notch expertise in stakeholders’ management especially with Government and local partners. Work experience in public health development and humanitarian services cuts across USAID, CDC and DFID funded projects such as HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment, Orphans, and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Services, Comprehensive Nutrition interventions, Maternal/Child health, Democracy and Governance programs. Ability to lead a unified diverse team to achieve reasonable results within unassuming timelines. Robust understanding of program interventions and developing strategic approach of harnessing projects to produce measurable impact. Possess excellent technical report writing skills, data analysis, teamwork, and cross-cutting communication skills; optimal knowledge and expertise in developing strategic plan, M&E Plan, program design matrix, logical/result framework, budget tracking and monitoring. In the past 8 years, privileged to provide technical leadership at various level for three key international organization to implement top quality public health humanitarian, developmental projects including democracy and governance.
• Expertise in field work with USAID, CDC, DFID and GLOBAL FUND projects.
• Development of M&E Plans and framework for development proposals and program implementation.
• Interest in research and development of data collection and analysis tools.
Consulting Professional leveraging extensive experience providing actionable advice and delivering strategic and client-focused solutions for private and public enterprises, across Arts & Culture, Banking, Commercial & Institutional Buildings, Health, Information Systems, Municipal Planning, Not-for-Profit, Fabricating, Oil & Gas, Retail, Telecommunications, and Urban Development sectors.
Core competencies include: Financial Accounting and Reporting | Budgeting and Forecasting | Business Analysis | Development Finance | Business Strategy | Strategic Planning | Process Improvement | Financial Management | Program Management | Technological Design | Programming | Systems Thinking | eCommerce Design | Training and Capacity Building.
Administration, Finance, Human Resources and Logistic Coordinator.
• Development and monitoring of administrative record with partners and authorities (Ministerial Decrees, Legal personality of NGOs, VISA expatriates).
• Establish written procedures and modeled in link with all administrative figures.
• Organization of legal protection, monitoring records disputes with Lawyers.
• Relationship with the Ministries, Embassies, Local Authorities, Banks, Suppliers.
• Monitoring donor’s relations, archiving contracts, negotiating extension or revision of projects.
• Audit management.
• Management of the investigations concerning internal frauds (Investigation, Maintenance, Report ...)
• Alignment tools for monitoring, reporting template.
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Drawing up, monitoring and updating the overall mission budget and various operational budgets.
• Interim and final Financial Report donors (ECHO, OFDA, EC, UN Pool Found, UNHCR, UNICEF, Europe Aid, World Bank, FED, BPRM, DFID).
• Drawing up financial proposals or amendment requests and following up budgetary discussions with donors.
• Drawing up monthly cash flow requests to headquarters with 3 months cash flow forecasts.
• Keeping accounting records of the mission's expenditure (compliance of internal procedures and donors).
• Dispute resolution: Arbitration and financial analysis.
• Training for direct line staff management (Finance coordinator, finance manager, finance assistant, Accountant, Casher).
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Recruitment Process (Development jobs description, technical tests, interviews, checking references).
• Preparation of terms of reference.
• Development and monitoring of staff contracts.
• Supervision of the payroll and Cash for work.
• HR Policy: Terms of reference, salary structure, and organization chart.
• Develop HR procedures in line with the local labor code.
• Evaluation & staff training plan.
• Monitoring of personnel records: leave, notice pay, medical care.
• Training for direct line staff management (HR coordinator, HR manager, HR Officer, Program manager).
Logistic & Security:
• Management of the monthly cycle of the department (Reporting Pack).
• Review tendering, procurement.
• Market analysis, negotiation of contracts with suppliers.
• Establishment and control tools for monitoring fuel consumption and vehicle repairs.
• Management of the supply chain (purchase, transport, storage).
• Guarantor of the safety of persons and property.
• Management of durable equipment and fleet.
• Analysis of logistical challenges and implement practical solutions, taking into consideration the costs.
• Tracking of assets.
• Maintain inventory records of materials and materials flow. Training for direct line staff management (Logistic coordinator, logistic manager, logistic Officer, Purchaser, Store Keeper, Fleet Officer).
• Bonne connaissance Sur la mise en place du réseau système d’alerte précoce communautaire et avec la Radio HF.
• Bonne connaissance dans la coordination de collectes, de traitement et d’analyses d’information.
• Bonne connaissance en matière de protection de l’enfant en RCA (plus de 08 ans d’expérience).
• Bonne connaissance des standards internationaux et nationaux de protection de l’enfant.
• Bonne connaissance de la coordination des programmes humanitaires.
• Connaissance du travail avec les partenaires terrain: Bailleurs, ONG Internationales et Institutions Internationales.
• Maîtrise des processus de planification stratégique et de gestion de projet Humanitaire
budgétaire mensuelle en fonction de la planification des équipes.
• Expérience en gestion des équipes de projet dans un environnement multiculturel.
• Maitrise des procédures logistiques et chaines d’approvisionnement .
• Maîtrise des processus d’élaboration des outils de collecte des données et revue de performance des équipes a superviser.
WASH Programme development, water, and electricity service regulation, public health, drinking water and sanitation law enforcement, Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDRS), Performance contract monitoring, drinking water quality surveillance, Climate Resilient Water safety plan development and audit, Health safety and Environment, Risk assessment and Research.
• Over 17 years of professional work experience in national environment.
• Over 15 years of professional work experience in multinational environment, familiarity with EC funds, PRAG rules and procedures for implementation of projects, TUBİTAK, UNESCO, and EuropeAid Projects.
• Over 15 years of experience in organising National and International Conferences, Study Visits, Seminars, Workshops, International Summer Schools and Trainings on Non-Contact Atomic Force Microscopy, Theoretical and Applied Physics, Economic and Social Cohesion, Improved Strategic Management Capacity, Strengthening the Turkish Capital Markets, Support for Preparations for IPA- II, Institutional Business Management and Public-Sector Accounting Standards, Strengthening the Capacity of Departments of Investment Monitoring and Coordination and Public Sector Accounting Standards (PSAS).
• Over 12 years of experience in EU funded projects.
• Over 14 years of experience in organisation of national and international events, logistics, event management, event supervision, and project coordination.
• Over 14 years of experience in working with the Turkish Ministries and Public Administrations including nearly two years of experience at the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) as advisor to member of the parliament.
• Over 12 years of experience in consecutive translation during EU project trainings, interviews, meetings, lectures.
• Took the role of reporter and presenter during the realisation of certain activities under certain projects.
• Excellent communication skills with national and international private and public officials and protocol.
• Excellent organisation skills and competencies.
• Good time management skills.
• Good reporting skills.
Finance Management Specialist.
Over 30 years of experience exclusively in trade and private sector development (trade policy, private sector development, business development services, export competitiveness and trade impact studies) in over 60 developing countries in Africa, Asia, Central Asia, Caribbean, Eastern Europe, Mediterranean and Latin America.
Highly qualified in international Economics, multiple academic and commercial publications, and extensive experience in delivery of conferences, seminars, workshops and training courses.
Export Promotion and Business Development Services:
• Supported and developed business and export development services to business in over 15 Trade promotion Organisations (Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Caribbean Export, Dominica, Ghana, Gibraltar, Jamaica, Lithuania, Poland, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Ukraine, UKTI, Zambia) as we as over 20 private sector companies taking a UK company from zero exports to over £20 million in 5 years.
• Experience of building export institutions in government and nongovernment Business support organisations, ran the export advisory services, and established export services in 11 chambers of commerce in Ukraine. Developed corporate/sector strategies for export agencies in Armenia, Botswana, Trinidad, Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica and Caribbean regional organisation.
• Expert in Export Training having designed and developed training courses in Bhutan, Lithuania, Ghana Export (trained trainers) and Export Advisers Programme (trained first graduates and trained the trainers), as well as training of participants in trade fair programme of the EU and training in trade.
• Supported export value chain analysis, competitiveness and marketing on both a sector and enterprise basis in a wide range of sectors and countries including processed fruit from Armenia, rubber products from Sri Lanka, processed food and beverages from Zimbabwe, electronics, software, fresh meat, clothing and furniture from Lithuania and education, medical tourism, wellness, BPO, professions and ICT in Ghana, Jamaica, Antigua, Trinidad and Grenada. In addition, provided export market research to UK companies in construction, defence manufacturing, environmental consulting and satellite positioning equipment.
Trade, Private sector and investment Policy (Business Enabling Environment and Investment Climate):
• Extensive experience in advising on trade and private sector development policies including the drafting of the national trade policy of Ghana, providing contributions to business and investment components of the Bhutan 5 year plan, drafting of sections of the Maldives 5 year plan on trade and investment chapters and contributions to developing workplan plan for the implementation of Ukraine’s commitments under the Association Agreement on trade, investment and business enabling environment.
• Understanding of the changes and liberalisation needed in the business enabling environment and investment climate to improve domestic and foreign investment, in particular in export sectors having monitored for 3.5 years the effectiveness of all EU funding, assessed the progress to improving business and investment climate in Jordan, reviewed and recommended improvements to Ukraine’s regulatory review process, evaluated economic reform in Armenia and developed a private sector (trade, investment and business environment) Roadmap in Ghana.
• Extensive experience in economic research and impact studies related to trade and investment policies, including survey, interviews, statistical analysis and economic modelling. Studied extensively the trade and investment environments in Central Asia as part of design of regional trade project design, economic models of training of governments in Bosnia and prepared policy papers for a range of Government including Latvia, Bhutan, Armenia, Moldova and EU.
• Extensive experience in developing export, sector and investment strategies, particularly related to value chain upgrading and incentives for domestic and foreign investment. Strategies have included export strategies for Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Ghana; sector strategies for Bhutan, Botswana, Ukraine and investment strategies for Georgia, Gibraltar and Jamaica. Built the capacity of investment agencies in Gibraltar, Bosnia and Maldives.
As a highly skilled and experienced international affairs professional with over two decades of experience, offer a unique combination of expertise in political analysis, program management, and strategic communication. Skills in building and maintaining partnerships with governments, international organizations, civil society groups, and other stakeholders. Developed a proven track record of delivering results in challenging and dynamic environments. Consistently demonstrated ability to design and implement innovative and effective programs, manage complex budgets, and provide strategic advice to high-level officials. Also led teams of various sizes and backgrounds and am highly skilled in staff supervision and mentoring. Professional journey has taken across continents and regions. Gained expertise in a wide range of sectors and issues. Now seeking a new challenge that will allow to leverage my skills and experience to contribute to an organization whose mission is to build a better future for all.
Deeply passionate about health sciences (taking classes in free time to become a health coach).
Provides counseling and empowerment programs to vulnerable women and girls on livelihood, marriage, and family challenges. A total of 8 women are being handled solely under the umbrella of the foundation.
International Science and Innovation Management practitioner with over 20 years of experience, knowledge, insight, and networks in the African continent, the South can National System of Innovation and the international ecosystem. Including experience in senior and middle management, focusing on the advancement of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) in the African continent, as well as creating catalytic new partnership to grasp opportunities presented by the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).
Practical experience in project management, analysis and ensuring synergies among stakeholders (including municipalities), advocate for inclusion of women, youth, marginalised groups such as people living with disabilities and underrepresented communities.
More than ten 12 years of experience in business development, Bid preparation (Services & Goods) Both online & Offline, Client liaison & project management in the fields of Construction & Management Consultancy. Vast experience in e-GP tender preparation & submission.
IT professional, developed and implemented web-based software for various development projects in sectors such as Digital Development, Finance, Public Health, Natural Resources Management, Transport, and Urban Development.
More than 10 years of robust experience and is specialised in review of existing ICT infrastructure, database management system, development of MIS, review of the online data fields, customization features and technical provision, designing an training manual, designing a policy on ICT and digital development, development of GIS enabled web portal, software and application, such as IDEA M&E (Organizational, Project Monitoring System), IDEA-KM (Knowledge Management), VITHI (Sustainable Road Assets Management System, VYAPAD (Road Crash Management System) and VYOMA (Water Assets Management System).
Sound knowledge in implementing the international best practices and procedures for system development and implementing information security/audits in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Professional with knowledge of latest trends and technologies in the digital development sector. profound understanding and knowledge of implementing the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in various mobile and web applications.
Strategic Leadership | Multi-Stakeholder Engagement | Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation | Organisational Development | Operations and Systems Design.
Leadership: Seasoned Director with significant humanitarian and development experience, and a proven track record in leading large multi-disciplinary teams to excellent effect, delivering sustained results.
Coach/Mentor: Well-developed team and individual coaching skills; mentor to mid-career professionals.
Stakeholder Engagement: Proven experience in senior-level government, donor and multi-stakeholder engagement – with the ability to bring government, organisations and people together at all levels to create excellent development outcomes.
Program Management: Full program cycle oversight in leading design, implementation, evaluation and management of large multi-sectoral programs in challenging environments.
Operational Management: Strong understanding of operational support requirements in fast-paced and change environments; financial and security risk management and mitigation; complete financial oversight of large programs, solid understanding of the systems required to manage geographically dispersed programming.
Technical: Health systems strengthening; Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR); multi-sectoral responses in food security, nutrition, WASH, livelihoods and protection. Backed by a foundational understanding of International Law. Strong focus on the nexus space between DRR, climate change and development.
Seniority: 18 years progressive experience leading diverse teams to deliver effective development results.
Global: Background in country and regional leadership of international organisations in various contexts (Middle East; SE Asia; Southern, East and West Africa); Director level donor experience.
Donor: Major donors as an at-level donor, a grant recipient and a consultant to donors. USAID, BHA, FCDO, DFID, ECHO, EU, SDC, Irish Aid, SIDA, UNHCR, UNOCHA, UNFPA, UNICEF, DFAT private funds and philanthropic donations.