📅 21 – 22 June 2022
The European Development Days (EDD) is Europe’s leading forum on international partnerships. Organized by the European Commission, the forum brings key actors together to share ideas and experiences in ways that inspire new partnerships and innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
For its 15th edition, the EDD will focus on “Global Gateway: building sustainable partnerships for a connected world.” Global Gateway is the new European Strategy to boost smart, clean, and secure links in digital, energy, and transport and strengthens health, education, and research systems across the world. It stands for sustainable and trusted connections that work for people and the planet, to tackle the most pressing global challenges, from climate change and protecting the environment, to improving health security and boosting competitiveness and global supply chains.
At EDD 2022 there will be different types of sessions:
- High-Level Panels (HLPs) are highly visible segments of the program and feature high-profile policymakers and speakers for thought-provoking debates.
- Lab Debates are smaller versions of HLPs. They foster debates on the EDD 2022’s topics in an interactive and engaging way.
- Project/Report Presentations are for organizers to share their latest reports and projects on a topic relevant to the EDD’s main theme.
- Brainstorming Sessions are interactive, topic-oriented sessions that enable organizers to involve the audience in rolling up their sleeves and proposing concrete recommendations through facilitated group problem-solving. Brainstorming sessions will only be held onsite.
- Agora Sessions are an open, multi-purpose area where the EDD community can meet, discuss and listen to new ideas, in short, 20-minute sessions held entirely onsite. Agoras are the perfect setting for more informal, highly dynamic discussions.
Original Source: European Development Days