European Consulting Group (ECG Summit) is an international development consulting company and one of the most successful Europe Aid contractors in the Western Balkans. Since establishment in 2001, ECG has successfully implemented over 50 EU-funded technical assistance projects for the public sector covering broad range of sectors such as: Agriculture, Corporate Governance and SMEs, Economy and Tourism, General and vocational education, Justice, Home affairs, Anti-Corruption, Labour Market Reforms, Media, Civil Society, EU Funds Programming, Public Administration Reform, Public Finance, Public Health and Veterinary Services, Regional Development etc.
Company offers technical assistance, management consulting and project management of internationally funded development programs for public sector clients. It provides valuable local and regional expertise during preparation and implementation of a significant number of development projects in the Western Balkans, which enables Governments, businesses and civil society to design and implement successful development programs to improve the quality of life and facilitate progress towards EU standards. ECG has grown to participate in major development programs funded by international donors such as EU Commission-EuropeAid, USAID, EBRD, EDF and other schemes, in Serbia, and neighboring countries.
Our key areas of expertise are:
* Provision of technical assistance to public bodies, particularly EU Delegations and agencies;
* Implementation of EU funded projects in the Western Balkans that are supporting the EU accession process and further reforms of particular fields and sectors;
* Provision of institutional strengthening and capacity building services to public administration bodies;
* Provision of advisory services regarding change management within public administration, including legal, institutional and policy changes;
* Human resource development and training, including the development and delivery of trainings, conferences, workshops, lectures;
* Regulatory and legal advice as well as legal harmonisation and approximation of laws and regulations to international standards and the acquis communautaire.
Our sister company Eastern Bridge (EB) is located in the heart of the European district in Brussels, Belgium. EB's vocation is to support governments, businesses and civil society in designing, implementing and monitoring successful reforms.