Legal residence: Serbia
Types: Consulting Organization, Engineering Firm
Funding agencies: EBRD, EC, EIB, IADB, WB
Sectors: Disaster Reduction , Energy, Environment & NRM, Inst. Devt. & Cap. building, Public Administration, Transport, Water & Sanitation
Nr. of employees: 11-50
Louis Berger, now part of WSP
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges.
- Delivering major infrastructure redevelopment programs in highly populated, urban areas.
- Constructing and rehabilitating critical infrastructure in fragile states and developing countries.
- Fostering sustainable livelihoods and economic development worldwide.
- Preserving and protecting the environment to ensure that future generations have access to clean air and water, fertile soil, open spaces and sustainable resources.
- Preserving the aesthetic, environmental, historical and cultural integrity of national and historic landmarks around the world.