Associated tenders • 1
Updated Borrower Bid Reference: TZ-JUDICIARY TZ-271298-GO-RFB
Project ID: P155759
Project Title: Citizen-Centric Judicial Modernization and Justice Service Delivery
Borrower Bid Reference: TZ-JUDICIARY TZ-260890-GO-RFB
THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
Invitation for Bids
Project Name: Tanzania Citizen-Centric Judicial Modernization and Justice Service Delivery Project (P155759)
Credit No..: IDA 5778-TZ
Contract Title: Supply, Installation and Commissioning of furniture for Subordinate Courts in eighteen (18) Selected Locations around Tanzania..
Reference No: IE.007/WB-CCP-P155759/260892/2021/22/G/06
1. This invitation for tender follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in United Nations Development Business (UNDB) Issue No. WB1907-04/16 of April 27, 2016.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through Judiciary has received credit from the International Development Association (IDA) a financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Citizen- Centric Judiciary Modernization and Justice Service Delivery Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of furniture for Subordinate Courts in eighteen (18) Selected Locations around Tanzania..
3. The Judiciary of Tanzania now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of furniture for Subordinate Courts in eighteen (18) Selected Locations around Tanzania. in the following Lots:
- Lot 1: Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of furniture for eight (08) Subordinate Courts at Kaliua in Tabora region, Uvinza, Buhigwe and Kakonko in Kigoma Region, Mbogwe and Nyang’wale in Geita region, Kyerwa, and Misenyi in Kagera Region.;
- Lot 2: Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of furniture for Five (05) Subordinate Courts at Butiama and Rorya in Mara region, Itilima and Busega in Simiyu Region and Mkinga in Tanga region.;
- Lot 3: Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of furniture for five (05) Subordinate Courts at Songwe in Songwe region and Tanganyika in Katavi Region, Gairo, Mvomero and Kilombero in Morogoro region.;
Bidders have the option to Bid for one or more lots. . Bids will be evaluated lot-wise, taking into account discounts offered on lot by lot basis. The bidder bidding for more than one contract shall not be awarded more than one contract. If one bidder submits the lowest evaluated cost in more than one lot, the Purchaser will choose to award only one contract to that bidder depending on the most economic advantageous combination to the Purchaser.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [insert correct title and date of applicable Guidelines edition as per legal agreement] (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
5. The Bidding Document is available online on TANePS - https://www.taneps.go.tz. Bidders will be required to register on the TANePS to be able to participate in this bidding process. All requests for clarification should be sent through TANePS and the Purchaser will send Responses to Clarifications, Minutes of Pre-bid Meeting and Amendments through TANePS - https://www.taneps.go.tz and an email notification will also automatically be sent to those bidders who have started working on this bid. The bidders would be responsible for ensuring that any addenda available on the website are also downloaded and incorporated.
6. The Participation fee is Tanzania Shillings Thirty thousand (TZS 30,000)
7. Bids must be submitted online through TANePS - https://www.taneps.go.tz in on or before 14:00 Hrs Local time on 20th December, 2021 and bids will be opened TANePS at 14:30 Hrs Local time on 20th December, 2021. The TANePS would not allow any late submission of bids.
8. The Purchaser shall not be held liable for any delays due to system failure beyond its control. Even though the system will attempt to notify the bidders of any bid updates, the Purchaser shall not be liable for any information not received by the bidder. It is the bidders’ responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this bid.
9. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security Tanzania Shillings 15,000,000 for each Lot. The Bidders have to submit a scanned copy of the Bid Security on the TANePS as per the format provided in the Bidding Documents. The Original copy of the Bid Security m must be submitted physically on or before 20th December, 2021 at 14:00 AM Local time. In case the original copy of the Bid Security is not submitted by a bidder at the date and time specified, the bid will not be considered.8.
10. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
The office of Secretary of Tender Board, Judiciary of Tanzania
Attn: Director of Procurement Management Services, 26 Kivukoni Road, Court of Appeal Building
Ground Floor Room No. 44,
P. O. Box 9004, Dar es salaam
Tel: +255713777133; +255759298915,
Web site: www.judiciary.go.tz
Organization/Department Judiciary of Tanzania
Name Angelo Rumisha
Address Judiciary of Tanzania, Court of Appeal P.O.Box 9004, DAR-ES-SALAAM