Associated tenders • 1
Updated Borrower Bid Reference: IN-OCTDMS-272505-CW-RFB
Project ID: P163533
Project Title: Odisha Integrated Irrigation Project for Climate Resilient Agriculture
Borrower Bid Reference: IN-OCTDMS-247489-CW-RFB
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB) E-Procurement Notice
NATIONAL OPEN COMPETITIVE PROCUREMENT FOR SMALL WORKS
RFB No.: OIIPCRA-W2-1/2021 date: 27 -07-2021
- The Government of India has received a credit from the International Development Association/ loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction & Development towards the cost of 538 Minor Irrigation Projects under OIIPCRA and intends to apply a part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contracts for construction of works as detailed below. Bidding is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers, July 2016”. Bidders from India should, however, be registered with the Government of Odisha or other State Governments/ Government of India, or State/Central Government Undertakings. Bidders are advised to note the minimum qualification criteria specified in Clause-3 of the Instructions to Bidders (ITB) to qualify for the award of the contract. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 of the World Bank’s GuidIN-OCTDMS-2elines setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- The Project Director, OCTDMS, Bhubaneswar on-behalf of the Governor of Odisha invites item rate bids through e-procurement for the following Civil Construction works as detailed in the Annexure-A from from eligible class of Contractors to be eventually drawn up in W2 contract for the construction of works detailed in table below. The bidders may submit bids for any or all of the following works.
- The bidding document is available online free of cost on https://tendersodisha.gov.in (website). Bidders will be required to register on the website, which is free of cost. The bidders would be responsible for ensuring that any addenda available on the website is also downloaded and incorporated. Interested bidders may obtain further information by requesting clarifications online through the e-procurement portal.
- For submission of the bid, the bidder is required to have Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from one of the Certifying Authorities authorized by Government of India for issuing DSC. Aspiring bidders who have not obtained the user ID and password for participating in e-procurement in this Project, may obtain the same from the website: https://tendersodisha.gov.in with prescribed procedures displayed therein.
- Bidders are required to deposit bid security of the amount specified as indicated appropriate column of the table below to be paid online in accordance with e-procurement stipulations. Bids should be valid for 90 days after the deadline date specified for submission.
- Bids must be submitted on https://tendersodisha.gov.in (website) on or before dt: 01.09.2021 by 15.00 Hrs and the ‘Technical Part’ of the bids will be publicly opened online on dt: 01.09.2021 at 15.30 Hrs, in the office of the Project Director, OCTDMS, 7thFloor, Rajiv Bhawan, Bhubaneswar in presence of the bidders who wish to attend. The entry into Rajiv Bhawan premises for the participating bidders will be subject to clearance by the Govt. Hence, the bidders are requested to indicate their gmail address who in turn will be allowed to attend the opening through virtual conference through Google meet. The “Financial Part” shall remain unopened in the e-procurement system until the second public Bid opening for the financial part. Any bid or modifications to bid (including discount) received outside e-procurement system will not be considered. If the office happens to be closed on the date of opening of the bids as specified, the technical parts of bids will be opened on the next working day at the same time and venue. The electronic bidding system would not allow any late submission of bids.
- The bidders are requested to submit any query about the projects, on-line to the Project Director, OCTDMS, Bhubaneswar as mentioned in NIT. A virtual prebid meeting is fixed to be held on 10/08/2021 at the State Project Monitoring Unit, OCTDMS, 7th Floor Rajiv Bhawan, Bhubaneswar at 11.30 Hrs to 14.00 Hrs. Those who wish to attend may send their gmail ID / WhatSapp phone Number to this office email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.30 Hrs on dtd 09/08/2021.The virtual conference details/link will be sent to the participants to their gmail ID or WhatSapp phone number by 11.00 Hrs on 10/08/2021. No request login details will be accepted after 17.30 Hrs on dtd 09/08/2021.
- The bidders are required to note that if any of the documents uploaded found to be forged, the bidder will be debarred from participating in bid competition of this organization and his name will be recommended to appropriate authority for cancellation of license.
- Any documents of bidders challenged in any court of law, it is sole responsibility of the bidders, and the authority inviting tender will not be dragged to any court of law.
- The Employer shall not be held liable for any delays due to system failure beyond its control. Even though the system will attempt to notify the bidders of any bid updates, the Employer shall not be liable for any information not received by the bidder. It is the bidders’ responsibility to verify the website for the latest information related to this bid.
- Quality control tests as per specification for all items of the work executed will be taken in nearby Government Quality Control Laboratories of Minor/ Medium/ Major Irrigation Organization. Further external third-party Quality Control & Quality Assurance Consultancy Services will be engaged to ensure quality check. It is binding on successful bidder to extend all necessary support in getting the tests done till completion of the work in all respect.
- Bidders are required to upload scanned copies of legible documents (i) Contractor’s Registration certificate. (ii) Copy of original affidavit regarding authentication of documents, (iii) GST registration certificate, (iv) No relation certificate (v) Credit facility certificate from bank (vii) Qualification information as per DTCN, otherwise his/ her bid shall be declared as non-responsive and shall be rejected. The successful bidder only is required to produce documents viz: Original Contractor’s Registration Certificate, GST Registration Certificate, PAN Card, Original affidavit regarding authenticity of documents, No relation Certificate, Original Credit Facility Certificate and Qualifying documents related to turnover/ similar work executed for verification purpose within 5 working days of opening of Financial Bid.
- All duties, Taxes, Royalty and other levies etc., payable by the agency as per State Government of Odisha/ Central Government Rules, shall be deemed to have been included in the contract value quoted by the bidder excepting the amount of GST. Relevant taxes will be deducted as per prevalent rules.
- The bidders are required to submit work plan for indicative mile stone, at the time of submission of bid.
- The bid document shall form a part of contract and only required documents need to be uploaded during online bid submission for evaluation of bid.
- Bidders are advised to read carefully the “Instruction to Bidders “contained in the tender document.
- If the Bid of the successful Bidder is seriously unbalanced in relation to the Engineer's estimate of the cost of work to be performed under the contract, the Employer may ask the Bidder to produce detailed price analyses for any or all items of the Bill of Quantities, to demonstrate the internal consistency of those prices with the construction methods and schedule proposed. After evaluation of the price analyses, the Employer may require that the amount of the performance security set forth in Clause -11 of draft agreement be increased at the expense of the successful Bidder to a level sufficient to protect the Employer against financial loss in the event of default of the successful Bidder under the Contract.
- The contractor would be responsible for procurement of materials from authorized sources and voluntarily disclose the source of procurement at the time of bidding. Besides, the bidder would be required to submit the details of quarry for procurement while submitting the bid. Bidders who meet the minimum qualification criteria will be qualified only if their available bid capacity is more than the total bid value.
- Any omission or commission after execution of agreement, decision of the concerned Engineering Organization in hierarchy is final and binding to the bidder. Other details can be seen in the bidding document.
- Other details can be seen in the bidding document.
- The authority reserves the right to reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof.
- The address (es) referred to above is: The Project Director, OCTDMS,7th Floor, Rajiv Bhawan, Bhubaneswar-751001, Ph. 0674-2542421, E-Mail: email@example.com
Organization/Department Odisha community Tank Development and Management Society
Name Mahendra Kumar Behera
Address 7th Floor Rajib Bhawan ,Bhubaneswar