Communication Campaigns Manager:
• General description of the position: This expert will pilot the Europe-based communication campaigns and report to the Team Leader in Yangon.
• Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: Masters Degree in the field of Communications,
Media, Public Relations, International Relations, Development, or another related field.
• General professional experience: Minimum 6 years’ relevant general professional
• Specific professional experience: - Minimum 6 years’ experience conceptualising, organising and conducting public relations campaigns with both the European business and public sectors. - Minimum 2 years’ experience working on communications initiatives related to the EU. Professional experience of the following types will be taken into account positively: o Work experience in South-East Asia. o Work experience in or with Myanmar. o Work experience with the European business sector and/or trade unions.