MECHANICAL ENGINEER (2023 – 007)
(Local and Foreign Nationality)
(Please note: this position is for tendering purpose only)
Renardet is seeking to employ a Mechanical Engineer. The requirements of the position are as follows:
- The Mechanical Engineer shall be responsible for reviewing and advising on all aspects of the design of service facilities, piping, equipment, functional requirements and safety-related engineering, specifications and layout.
- The Mechanical Engineer must be a Professional or Chartered Mechanical Engineer, with at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- He/She shall be required to have not less than ten (10) years of experience in designing and supervising major infrastructure projects of similar nature.
- She/he must have served as a Mechanical Engineer on at least two (2) oil terminal/Tank Farm Construction projects of similar nature and complexity in the past fifteen (15) years.
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, line management and colleagues.
- Good technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Ethical, professional with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW LIQUID BULK TERMINAL (NEW BERTH AND TANK FARM) AT DAR ES SALAAM PORT.
Component 1: Tank Farm Works
The tank farm component of the project will involve the construction of a facility with seventeen (17) storage tanks of which Seven (7) tanks are designed for the storage of Gasoil each with a capacity of 24,500 m³, Six (6) for Mogas each with a capacity of 24,500 m³ and four (4) for Jet-A1 each with a capacity of 11,000 m³ together with all required necessary complementary facilities which will enable the proposed Tank farm at Vijibweni Industrial area in Kigamboni to have annual liquid cargo receiving capacity of 362,500 m³.
All the interested candidates shall submit their CV directly on www.renardet.net - Work With Us – ensuring the job reference for this position is used. Alternatively CV can be sent to email@example.com however applications using website will ensure that your candidature is properly recorded and scrutinized.