Ability to plan and organize work, including project management,
Management and leadership developed through team working experience,
Experience of negotiation, discussion and chairing meetings, including those with high-level officials of other countries,
- Policy, Capacity Building, Project management, European Union, Customs Regulations, Governance, Border Control, Border Management, Risk Management, International Development,
- Experience in tax investigations,
- Strong experience of EU rules and project implementation procedures,
- Experience in the Management and Implementation of development legislation-related projects in EU MS or candidate or potential candidate countries,
- Experience in planning and delivery of training, and planning or delivery of awareness raising and communication activities,
- Intelligence into smuggling, investigation and fraud activities,
- Civil administration in post conflict situations and with divided communities,
- Experience in the in the Balkan regions, worked within the CAFAO projects for approxemately 4 and ½ years,
- Experience in starting/building up projects from “scratch” and form them after their needs1
- Full driving license,
- Full computer literacy,
- Very good communication skills.
- 1 CAFAO-MAK project 2003-2004, there was no Intelligence nor coordination unit structure within the Macedonian Customs Administration.