Languages: English, French, Romanian
Highest Degree: Masters
Experience: 25 years
Sectors: Civil Society & NGOs, Labour Market & Employment, Social Development, Public Administration, Inst. Devt. & Cap. building, Grants & Grant Schemes, Decentralization & Local Development
- Over 20 years of post-graduate professional experience related to management and implementation of EU policies and financial assistance.
- Direct experience related to the following EU instruments and programmes: IPA, E(N)PI, European Social Fund, European Regional Development Fund, The Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) programme, Erasmus+, Lifelong Learning Programme, Aid programme for the Turkish Cypriot community, and other former pre-accession instruments.
- Highly experienced evaluator/assessor and monitor of EU projects and programmes.
- Deep understanding of PCM and log-frame methodology, good analytical skills; experience in drawing up reports;
- Experience in grant scheme design and grant scheme management under EU procedures:
- Experienced evaluator/assessor of grant applications/ project proposals requesting EU financing - over 550 project proposals evaluated - under various EU funded programmes, both pre and post accession funds;
- Experienced in capacity building activities: development & delivery of formal trainings, coaching and on-the-job assistance,
- Knowledge and skills in budgeting, verification of expenditures; Knowledge of accounting principles, and practices, bookkeeping, invoicing, payments, and cash-flow management; experience of working with budgets and budget monitoring, financial administration, and control;