Languages: English, Hindi, Nepali
Highest Degree: Masters
Experience: 17 years
Sectors: Social Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Tourism, Training, Programme & Resource Management
Address: Kathmandu, Nepal
- 16 years of international development experience with increasing levels of responsibility, including 10 years in planning, monitoring, evaluation, and research for projects funded by diverse Development Partners such as USAID, EU, DEFID, CIDA, in South Asia and Nepal.
- Hands on skills on performance monitoring, evaluation, and managing the quality assurance of monitoring, evaluation and assessment, third party monitoring, designing MEL Guidelines, LFA and ToC and capacity building of Implementing Partners.
- Proven record meeting the project cycle management, M&E, and reporting protocols of DFID, CIDA, UNDP, USAID, and Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED).
- Experience integrating Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) approaches into program design and implementation.
- Extensively trained in Result Based Management, Assessment and Evaluation management, Data Analysis and use, Collaborative learning and adopting, Knowledge Management.
- Served, Winrock International for USAID-Countering Human Trafficking Project “Hamro Samman “in Nepal, as the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (July 2017 –July 2018). Currently serving as the Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager (Consultant) for the British Council for EU-'Nepal Practical Partnership for Technical Education & Vocational Training Reform Project (TVET PP).
- His responsibilities include leading in designing and implementing MEL system, program auditing and providing technical inputs, support in the business development and capacity development of staff
- Experienced in using cloud-based data platform and USAID platform; AID Tracker Plus and TriNet and DEV Result Platform.
- Service Areas: Reconstruction and community development, Disaster Risk Reduction, tourism, peace building, governance, family health, social marketing, technical education and vocational training, emergency medical service, private sector engagement, countering human trafficking etc.