A savvy public health and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) expert with sound theoretical knowledge, critical thinking skills and more than eight years of experience in providing micro and macro-input on systems and policy-focused evidence generation for public health (HIV) programming in Zimbabwe.
Other key skills and competences
- ATLAS.ti - workbench for the qualitative analysis of large bodies of textual, graphical, audio and video data.
- SPSS and STATA - statistical software for extracting actionable insights from quantitative data
- Microsoft Excel – for routine statistical analysis and visualisation
- QGIS for geo-mapping information
- Survey CTO for data collection, management.