Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Highest Degree: Ph.D
Experience: 50 years
Sectors: Civil Society & NGOs, Health, Humanitarian Aid & Emergency, Poverty Reduction, Social Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Training, Water & Sanitation, Grants & Grant Schemes, Human Resources, Decentralization & Local Development
Address: 29, rue des pierres - Brussels - BELGIUM
- Extensively experienced with formulation of Sector Policy Support Programme and policy dialogue,
- Advisory role on health sector reform policies and strategies,
- Higher education and human resources development policy advisor,
- Extensive experience of working with senior government staff and civil society,
- Experienced with identification and formulation of social development projects/programmes,
- Familiarity with social protection strategies, inclusion strategies and Poverty Reduction Strategies and monitoring of Millennium Development Goals,
- Monitoring & Evaluation of international cooperation projects/programmes,
- Financial, economic and impact analysis of development projects,
- Extensive experience in transition countries with focus on reform of governance and sector policies.
- Strong focus on human rights including gender equalities and access to public goods.
- Familiarity with donors coordination and SWAP processes,
- Familiarity with issues related to EU international cooperation polices and procedures,
- Well experienced with academic teaching, training and coaching activities,
- Excellent leadership and communication skills,
- Management and coaching of multinational teams.