Mircea Iosif Member
Languages: English, French, Romanian, Spanish
Highest Degree: Bachelors
Experience: 26 years
Sectors: Civil Society & NGOs, Roads & Bridges, Urban Development, Training, Civil Engineering, Transport, Risk Management (incl. insurance)
Address: Matei Basarab street, no. 1, Slobozia city, Romania, post code 920004
- 20 years of professional experience in the transport sector: road safety and traffic management, road transport, urban/rural development in road transport, preparation of national road safety strategiy, feasibility studies, training.
- Experience in EU countries (Romania, Spain) in road safety, including advising authorities related to EU regulation.
- Experience in projects funded by EU and other international or national funds
- Experience in Central Asia region.
- Experience with enforcement actions for the road safety regulations, assessment of the implementation mechanism and road safety awarnes actions.
- Strong managerial and reporting skills
- University diploma in civil engineering (5 years - master equivalent)
- International experience in road safety engineering / traffic management matters
- certified trainer, able to deliver training and workshop sessions
- Experience in road accident data analysis
- Experience in road safety audit / inspection systems and capacity building
- Experience in road accident black-spots treatment
- Ability and skills in drafting safety engineering guidelines and road safety design solutions
- Experience in using geosynthetics materials for road construction, ''forgiving roads'' and reinforced earth structures.
- Experience in road rehabilitation and delivery low cost solution for rural road maintenance
- Fluency in English
- UK driving license
- Experience in delivering public consultations on road safety engineering field
- Experience in advising public Authorities about road safety engineering solutions