Languages: Arabic, English, Hausa, Yoruba
Highest Degree: Masters
Years of Experience: 18 years
Sectors of experience: Health
Address: Plot 20, Sanni Ahmed Close, Off Aliyu Mustapha Street, Off 2nd Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja
- Relevant academic background – M.B.B.S. (2002), M.P.H. (2009), Member of West African College of Physicians (Community Medicine- 2011), and Ph.D. in Public health (in View).
- More than 15 years of professional experience in the developmental and global health sector focused on H.I.V. prevention, treatment/care, Tuberculosis prevention, treatment and care, and Global Health Security and public health surveillance strategies, e.g., H.I.V. case-based Surveillance, Recent Infection Surveillance, Mortality Surveillance.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire project/program management cycle, including design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of public health projects.
- Sound Experience in Strategic Information Management, Program monitoring, evaluation, and learning (M.E.L.), Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), and Health System Strengthening (H.S.S.),
- Experience in developing and implementing advocacy strategies, capacity building, training facilitation, and managing a multi-disciplined team.
- Excellent knowledge of the Sub-Saharan African Countries, previous working experience working in Nigeria, present working experience supporting five African countries (Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, and Mozambique) public health program.
- Excellent communication, organization, stakeholders' management, and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully lead, adapt, and work within interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams in challenging environments
- Fluent in English and good working knowledge of Arabic.