Languages: English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Turkish
Highest Degree: MBA
Years of Experience: 49 years
Sectors of experience: Logistics, Macro-Econ. & Public Finance, Procurement, Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics, Information & Communication Technology, Transport
- Extensive management experience of System Architecture modernisations; including Inter-institutional system integration projects of governmental ICT infrastructures encompassing; hardware, software, network, web and data base, coupled with statistical and business intelligence analysis technologies;
- Methodology Based Software Development, (with focus on; Gap and Need Analysis, Requirements management, BI and Data Analysis-Modelling, Database and Data Warehouse Application Design Documentation, Database Administration, Software Configuration Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Guideline for Systems Users
- Integration of systems and interoperability, ICT Strategy generation.
- Specialised in: Gap and Need Analysis of MIS, Security planning, Disaster recovery planning, IT Governance, financial and data collection (statistical) systems, Data Mining and business intelligence techniques and IT Audit.
- Extensive experience in the change-management of Public and Private Sectors. Particular area of focus is in the modernisation of IT governance processes in the field of Statistics, Public finance, Security, and Trade disciplines.
- Provided leadership in Modernisation of Statistics, Tax-Customs & Integrated Tariff Administration (ITMS/CTC/NCTS and knowledge of SADC) in EU and Turkey. Established connectivity with DG TAXUD, FONTEX and FIU.
- Successfully managed projects ofEU Grant Scheme, M&E, and Economic Competitiveness analysis, SME/TVET, programs, including the reviews of trade guaranties augmented with ICT technical assistance, procurements tender evaluations with monitoring under World Bank and EU PRAG/IPA, CIDA, ISPA, SAPARD ERDF and EDF procedures and rules.
- Uniting technology advancements in Public Sector to improve Security, State-revenue generation, Economic competitiveness (FDI), export/import Trade developments, law-enforcement, anti-money laundering.
- Practices in different project management methods, e.g. PCM, PRINCE2, PMI/PMP, SIX SIGMA.