Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Highest Degree: Masters
Experience: 25 years
Countries: Angola, Cambodia, Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Mozambique, Uganda, Venezuela, Zambia
Sectors: Civil Society & NGOs, Humanitarian Aid & Emergency, Migration, Human Rights, Conflict, Democratization, Programme & Resource Management
Address: Mexico City, Mexico
- Non-profit manager with substantial experience with INGOs in implementing and managing humanitarian/human rights projects.
- Direct liaison with key donors such as ECHO, DFID, USAID, SIDA and other international agencies funded projects,
- Extensive knowledge of human rights, refugee rights, international humanitarian law, international accompaniment and observation, non-violence.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, prominent level of analytical skills.
- Guided strategic engagement and representation with UN Coordination bodies, local public officials, local stakeholders, and relevant policy and advocacy bodies.
- Experience in building local capacities to assess, design and manage programmes and projects related to Food Security, Nutrition, WASH, protection, and livelihoods.
- Practical experience in human resources management in offices with 30 – 70 staff, including management of staff security in conflict situations.
- Experience in policy development in relation to humanitarian response work.
- Trilingual Spanish/English/Portuguese. Intermediate level of French.
- Specific experience in the following regions: Sub-Saharan Africa, South & East Asia, and North, Central & South America.
- Member of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection (PHAP), License MEM-141009151008-39304.
- Dynamic, disciplined, rigorous character with a profound sense of ethics.