◦ More than 28 years of international experience in environmental infrastructure sector including water, wastewater, sludge treatment and solid waste management projects through working in EU, EBRD, KfW, World Bank funded projects for procurement (PRAG, FIDIC Red, FIDIC Yellow, EBRD ECEPP, WB), feasbility studies, design, cost estimates for investment and operation, contracting, site supervision for construction, training, start-up and O&M; where involved 31 projects in Turkey, 5 projects in Romania, 19 projects in Libya, 1 project in Sudan, 2 projects in Azerbaijan, 1 project in Uganda, 1 project in Kyrgyzstan.
◦ Experience as an Expert in EU funded projects. Turkey, March 2011 – on going; procurement including design and cost studies, answers to the clarifications and tender evaluation as an independent observer. Among them are more than 15 projects for tender dossier preparation with FIDIC Yellow Book, 10 projects for tender dossier preparation with FIDIC Red Book, more than 10 projects for tender evaluation as an independent observer. Preparation of master plans, feasibility studies, conceptual and detailed designs, IPA application files and tender dossiers. Romania, 2003 – 2007; design expert for water treatment, wastewater treatment and sludge treatment projects funded by EU PHARE and ISPA programmes with FIDIC Yellow Book.
◦ Experience as a supervising and/or responsible site engineer in infrastructure project. Turkey 1992 – 1996 (Turnkey WWTP project), 1996 – 1998 (Design and build WWTP project), Romania 2004 – 2006 (EU funded FIDIC Yellow Book WWTP project), Libya 2006 – 2007 (Design and build WWTP and sewerage projects)
◦ Experience in implementation of FIDIC Red Book/Yellow Book in infrastructure projects. Romania 2003 – 2007 (FIDIC Yellow Book water treatment and wastewater treatment projects)
◦ More than 20 years of experience in design of environmental infrastructure projects. 1996 – 1998 (WWTP and leachate WWTP in Turkey), 1998 – 2003 (WTP, WWTP, sludge treatment and water supply projects in Turkey and Sudan), 2003 – 2008 (WTP and WWTP projects in Romania, Libya and Bulgaria), 2008 – 2011 (WTP, WWTP and sludge treatment projects in Turkey, Libya, Azerbaijan and Cyprus), 2011 – up to date (WWTP, WTP, Solid Waste Management, Leachate WWTP projects in Turkey – IPA projects)
◦ Experience in designing of large WWTPs up to 1,190,680 p.e. (Major ones are; 1 WWTP with 1,190,680 p.e., 1 WWTP with 440,000, 1 WWTP with 375,000 p.e. 1 WWTP with 250,000 p.e., 1 WWTP with 120,000 p.e.)
◦ Experience in designing water, wastewater network and collector, storm water collector, effluent water collector
◦ Experience in training, supervision and operation of infrastructure projects. Turkey 1995 – 1996 (Turnkey WWTP project), Turkey 1997 – 1998 (Design and build WWTP project), Romania 2006 (EU funded FIDIC Yellow Book WWTP project), Libya 2007 (Design and build WWTP and sewerage projects, Turkey 2010 (Turnkey WWTP project).