Expression of Interest (EoI) to obtain feedback from parties interested in speaking at DevelopmentAid's webinars
Notice ID: DEVAID-EOI-2021-01
DevelopmentAid is issuing this Expression of Interest (EoI) to obtain feedback from interested parties who would like to speak at our next webinars. This is NOT a Request for Proposal (RFP) and is NOT to be interpreted as a commitment by DevelopmentAid to accept all interested speakers, or to pay for any information, submitted voluntarily as a result of this request. The issuance of this EoI is an opportunity for DevelopmentAid to obtain responses from the international development industry to create a long list of organizations/individuals interested in speaking, followed by a selection process to invite to speak thematically in DevelopmentAid’s webinars.
- An exceptional opportunity to represent your organization to the world while sharing your professional experiences in the worldwide community of companies, NGOs, and donor representatives.
- A unique way to network and find new partners and sub-contractors.
- An exclusive chance to get involved in a thought-provoking think tank through professional conversations with your peers in the field.
- An opportunity to be on the same panel discussion with the donor representatives as you would have through events organized by them before the pandemic situation.
- Possibility to get a free membership to DevelopmentAid resources (if you are not a member already).
Contact person: Mr. Ion Ilasco
Position: Webinars and events manager.
For any questions or to express interest, please contact us at over firstname.lastname@example.org