European Cooperation projects Medium Scale
Sep 30, 2022 8:56:46 AM
Available budget: EUR 68 607 267
Specific budget information per topic can be found in the table below:
2 — CREA-CULT-2022-COOP-2 European Cooperation projects (medium)
EUR 24 012 543
The results of the evaluation are as follows:
- Number of proposals submitted (including proposals transferred from or to other calls): 682
- Number of inadmissible proposals: 12
- Number of ineligible proposals: 7
- Number of above-threshold proposals: 332
- Total budget requested for above-threshold proposals: 225 169 678 EUR
We recently informed the applicants about the evaluation results for their proposals.
For questions, please contact: EACEA-CREATIVE-EUROPE-COOPERATIONPROJECTS@ec.europa.eu
Mar 11, 2022 5:24:36 PM
The deadline for submission of the call has been extended to the 5 May 2022 - 17:00.
Section 5 of the 'Topic conditions and documents' has been updated accordingly.
The 'Timetable and deadline' (section 4 of the call document) will be updated accordingly shortly.
Feb 10, 2022 10:43:41 AM
The submission session is now available for: CREA-CULT-2022-COOP-2(CREA-LS)
European Cooperation projects Medium Scale
TOPIC ID: CREA-CULT-2022-COOP-2
Programme: Creative Europe Programme (CREA)
Work programme part: CREA-2022
Call: European Cooperation projects (CREA-CULT-2022-COOP)
Work programme year: CREA-2022
Type of action: CREA-LS CREA Lump Sum Grants
Type of MGA: CREA Lump Sum Grant [CREA-AG-LS]
Deadline model: single-stage
Planned opening date: 01 February 2022
Deadline date: 31 March 2022 17:00:00 Brussels time
This action will support projects involving a large diversity of players active in different cultural and creative sectors, to carry out a broad spectrum of activities and initiatives. The action is anchored in the policy framework of the Culture strand of the Creative Europe programme and its cross-cutting issues (inclusiveness, reduction of environmental impact and gender equality). European cooperation projects are also designed to contribute to the implementation of emerging EU policy initiatives such as the New European Bauhaus.
European cooperation projects are open to all the cultural and creative sectors. However, considering that this action aims to pursue the objectives of the CULTURE strand of the programme, projects involving exclusively organisations from the audio-visual sector and projects of an exclusive audiovisual content are not targeted for funding under it.
Topic CREA-CULT-2022-COOP-2 - Medium-scale projects:
- The consortium most be composed of minimum 5 entities from 5 different eligible countries.
- The maximum EU grant amount is of EUR 1 000 000 per project.
- The funding rate is of maximum 70%
Support will be given to cooperation projects contributing to one of the following objectives:
- Objective 1 - Transnational creation and circulation: to strengthen the transnational creation and circulation of European works and artists;
- Objective 2 – Innovation: to enhance the capacity of European cultural and creative sectors to nurture talents, to innovate, to prosper and to generate jobs and growth.
In addition to contributing to the objectives referred to above, projects shall address at least one (and no more than two) of the following priorities:
- Audience: to increase cultural access to and participation in culture as well as audience engagement and development both physically and digitally;
- Social inclusion: to promote societal resilience and to enhance social inclusion in/through culture in particular of/for people with disabilities, people belonging to minorities and people belonging to socially marginalised groups, as well as intercultural dialogue;
- Sustainability: in line with the European Green Deal and the New European Bauhaus, to co-create, adopt and disseminate more environment-friendly practices, as well as to raise awareness on sustainable development through cultural activities;
- Digital: to help the European cultural and creative sectors to undertake or accelerate their digital transition, also as a response to the COVID-19 crisis;
- International dimension: to build the capacity within the European cultural and creative sectors, including grass-roots organisations and micro-organisations, to be active at the international level – in Europe and beyond;
Further to these priorities, annual sector-specific priorities have been defined to reinforce the programme’s sectoral approach. These priorities are based on political dialogues and stakeholders’ consultations to respond to shared needs in cultural and creative sectors whose specific challenges require a more targeted approach.
6. Annual sector-specific priorities: for 2022, capacity building activities (such as training, networking or market access activities, and helping the sectors become more resilient) have been identified for the following sectors: music, book and publishing, architecture, cultural heritage, fashion and design, sustainable cultural tourism. Please refer to the call section 2 for more details.
Indicatively 20% of the budget allocated to this action will be used to support projects addressing these sector-specific activities.
This action is expected to foster cooperation between organisations active in the culture field, to increase the European dimension of creation and circulation of European artistic content as well as to encourage the development, experimentation, dissemination or application of new and innovative practices.