Aug 24, 2022 5:15:53 PM
FLASH INFORMATION ON THE CALL RESULTS (FLASH CALL INFO)
Call for proposals: Cybersecurity and Trust
Call ID: DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02
Published: 22/02/2022 Deadline: 31/05/2022
Total budget: 43.000.000 EUR
Budget per topic:
- DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02-SUPPORTHEALTH EUR 10.000.000
The Commission has now completed the evaluation of the proposals submitted to the above-mentioned call.
The results of the evaluation are as follows:
Number of proposals submitted: 19
Number of inadmissible proposals: 0
Number of ineligible proposals: 0
Number of above-threshold proposals: 7
Total budget requested for above-threshold proposals: 3.840.632,06 EUR
We recently informed the applicants about the evaluation results for their proposals.
It is expected that the first grant agreements will be signed by 16.02.2023.
Please note that the number of proposals that can finally be funded will depend on the finally available budget and the formal selection by the Commission.
Jun 1, 2022 3:57:37 PM
Call DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02 has close on 31st of May at 17:00hrs Brussels time. A total of 25 proposals were submitted under this call.
The breakdown per topic is as follows:
- DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02-SUPPORTHEALTH - Support to Cybersecurity in the health sector - 19
May 17, 2022 12:34:26 PM
Please note that the deadline for call DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02 has been extended to 31st of May 2022 at 17:00hrs Brussels time.
Feb 22, 2022 12:00:12 AM
The submission session is now available for: DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02-SUPPORTHEALTH(DIGITAL-SME)
Support to cybersecurity in the health sector
TOPIC ID: DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02-SUPPORTHEALTH
Programme: Digital Europe Programme (DIGITAL)
Work programme part: Digital Europe Work Programme 2021-2022
Call: Cybersecurity and Trust (DIGITAL-2022-CYBER-02)
Work programme year: DIGITAL-2021-2022
Type of action: DIGITAL-SME Digital SME Support Actions
Type of MGA: DIGITAL Action Grant Budget-Based [DIGITAL-AG]
Deadline model: single-stage
Planned opening date: 22 February 2022
Deadline date: 17 May 2022 17:00:00 Brussels time
Outcomes and deliverables
The funding will:
- Support the adoption of market-ready innovative cybersecurity solutions, including solutions developed in the framework of EU-supported research and innovation projects.
- Provide up to date tools to healthcare and public health institutions (in particular SMEs) to protect themselves against cyber threats.
- Contribute to data sharing in view to improve security collectively.
The action will support cybersecurity resilience in healthcare and public health institutions, which have been put under particular stress over the recent years, especially further to the COVID-19 crisis, in view of limiting the damage of safety-critical cybersecurity incidents which have affected hospitals and health services providers.Scope:
The focus will be on improving the cybersecurity capabilities of healthcare and public health institutions across the EU, including cybersecurity services and products, skills and training, awareness raising, and exchange of information, and others. Cross-border solutions will be promoted where appropriate.
The types of tools intervention covered must include at least one of the following:
- Implementation of objectives and requirements under the NIS Directive in relation to the health sector;
- Support for the uptake in healthcare and public health institutions, and in particular SMEs, of software tools, methods, organisational and management practices, and training material dedicated to cybersecurity;
- Electronic ID (eID) and data management solutions contributing to data security in healthcare and public health institutions;
- Cybersecurity education, awareness and skills in healthcare and public health institutions.