OMNIA GmbH has developed and is operating a sustainable finance platform called VIRIDAD. VIRIDAD connects the most qualified technical experts in its field with financial market participants and players in the industry to help to assess if business activities are in alignment with the EU taxonomy. The EU Taxonomy is a regulatory framework that classifies which economic activities are environmentally sustainable and which are not. It covers a wide range of business activities and supports decision makers to navigate towards a low-carbon, resilient and resource-efficient economy.
Together with our partners we help clients to adapt to new and emerging changes in the financial sector, incorporating environmental, social and governance factors into investment decision-making and current business operations.
You are a technical expert with significant experience in one or more of the fields below willing to contribute to the new area in finance. We offer you the opportunity to step into the emerging market of ESG (Environmental Social Governance) assessments and engage with key players in the financial industry to support the transition to a sustainable economy. We provide a comprehensive training of both the EU Taxonomy and the VIRIDAD tools for performing technical assessments and certify you as our Sustainability Partner-Expert. This will promote your standing in the sphere of sustainability, bring you new, large cap clients, and enable you to take part in the sustainable transition of the economy.
Overview of addressed expert fields:
- Manufacturing of low carbon technologies, cement, aluminium, iron and steel, hydrogen, organic and inorganic basic chemicals, plastics and more
- Production of Electricity as well as production or cogeneration of heat, cold & power from Solar PV, Solar thermal, wind, ocean, hydro, geothermal, gas and bioenergy as well as transmission and distribution (electric and district heating and cooling)
- Storage of electricity, thermal energy and hydrogen
- Electric heat pumps
- Water collection, treatment and supply
- Anaerobic digestion of Sewage sludge and bio-waste
- Waste separation and material recovery from non-hazardous waste
- Composting of bio-waste
- Landfill gas capture and utilization
- CO2 emissions capture (source and direct air), transport and permanent sequestration
- Buildings, new construction & renovation as well as acquisition & ownership (real estate activities)
- Construction of infrastructure (roads and motorways, railways and underground railways, bridges and tunnels) for low carbon transport
- Rail, Road and Water transport of passengers and freight
- Public transport
- Transport by means of Passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Data-driven climate change monitoring solutions
- Data processing, hosting and related activities
- Agriculture and Forestry (afforestation, rehabilitation, reforestation, forest conservation and management, growing of perennial and non-perennial crops as well as livestock production)
You cover expertise in one or more of the mentioned fields? Engage with VIRIDAD and get projects as freelancers or company and benefit from a rapid growing market. You will perform EU Taxonomy assessments in your field of technical expertise, in line with our standard methodologies, and the support with digital tools.
- Review and evaluate technical documentation
- Perform standardized EU Taxonomy assessments
- Create reports outlining findings
- Consult companies seeking advice about EU Taxonomy
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years in your field of expertise
- Preferentially, experience in a high-class consulting environment
- Receive expert training and master EU Taxonomy
- Acquire certification in the field of EU Taxonomy
- Find new clients in the financial sector and sustainable industry
You feel addressed? Please contact us and send your CV exclusively via email@example.com.