Deadline: Jun 2, 2022 Deadline for applications has passed
Organization: ECORYS Research and Consulting - HQ
Job type: Contract, 12 months +
Work experience: From 12 years
Date posted: May 5, 2022
Expected starting date: Dec 1, 2022
Public Health specialist with experience in communication and knowledge management (Full-time: 220 days/year)
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree in public health, social protection or equivalent. In its absence, the master degree can be replaced by 5 years of professional experience in one or more of these fields, in addition to the minimum general professional experience;
- Proficiency in English, including writing official documents (at least level C1).
- Undergraduate studies or equivalent in communication;
- Good command of spoken and written French (at least level B2)
General professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience, covering health care and/or social protection, including the formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects in the areas of public health and social protection.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years experience with the latest developments in the field of public health and/or social protection, including national policies and latest international developments, demonstrated by relevant missions, assignments and/or publications in the development cooperation context.
- Professional experience in knowledge management;
- Professional experience with preparing health and social protection communication and visibility material.