Deadline: Mar 5, 2023
Sectors: Environment & NRM, Social Development, SME & Private Sector, Finance & Accounting, Marketing
Job type: Other
Work experience: From 3 years
Date posted: May 12, 2022
Alterna is a social innovation platform that promotes the development of the business and impact investment sector as a route to a sustainable region. We’re convinced there’s a critical talent gap in the impact sector and through this program we aim to reduce it.
The Alterna Fellowship is a 360º program that connects extraordinary international talent with change-catalyzers in Latin America and the Caribbean. The program seeks to promote the business and impact investment sectors by articulating three fundamental axes: professional skills, immersive experience and a high-level global network. The program points towards enhancing and catalyzing environmental and social impact around the world.
Who makes the perfect fit?
We’re looking for dreamers ; the ones that believe in the power of change, people who believe in building environments where others can belong and thrive. Dreamers who deeply identify with Alterna’s mission, vision and culture, and at the same time are looking for an opportunity to exercise their passion for business and impact investing. Their values and purpose align with the organizations.
We’re searching for listeners , with a solid people-oriented dynamic, who enjoy fostering deep relationships with diverse cultures within creative environments. They’re characterized by assertive, organized and results-oriented communication.
We want real doers who make things happen and are convinced that purpose-driven business models can transform reality as we know it. A doer understands impact solutions as a window of real possibilities for a more sustainable world.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA or MA, ideally.
- At least three years of professional experience.
- Spanish as a first language, intermediate or advanced level, and fluent English.
- Full-time availability for 6-12 months to commit to the program.
- A genuine and real experience with impact business leaders, within the context of a developing market and the Latin American and the Caribbean culture.
- Appropriation of high-impact projects in collaboration of a pioneer organization in the sector.
- Training through reflection on innovative approaches, ideas, local leaders and best practices.
Contract, 12 months +
Min 10 years
There are no similar jobs by sectors