Improved evidence-based policymaking, implementation practices and coordination in the ESP sector and strengthened capacities to participate in ESF
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the capacities of the beneficiary institutions to implement a sector-wide approach and assume obligations deriving from the EU accession process in the ESP sector (in line with Chapter 2, Chapter 19 and Chapter 22).
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree (where a degree has been awarded on completion of four years’ study in a university or equivalent institution) or at least 5 years of experience in the fields relevant to this service contract;
- Proficient knowledge of English;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Knowledge of local language will be considered an advantage.
General professional experience:
- At least 5, but preferably at least 7 years of postgraduate professional experience related to the management of EU funded programmes and projects gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country;
Specific professional experience:
- Professional experience in the implementation of at least 1 OP co-financed with the ESF;
- Professional experience in building capacities of future Operating Structure for ESF;
- Work experience in or with national administration/s in the EU member states, candidate or potential candidate countries in the field of grant/support schemes management, preferably in the areas of employment and social policies;
- Experience in implementation of awareness raising campaigns in employment and social policy sector will be considered an asset;
- Previous professional experience under decentralised/indirect management system for pre-accession funds will be considered as an asset.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.