Public Relations Manager:
• General description of the position: Within the team, the public relations manager will have a key role when it comes to liaising with local actors and projects in Myanmar, as well as creating content and overseeing the development of outsourced content that is adapted to the Myanmar audience.
• Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
• Qualifications and skills required: Masters Degree in the field of Communications, Media, Public Relations, International Relations, Development, or another related field.
• General professional experience: - Minimum 6 years relevant general professional working experience
• Specific professional experience: - Minimum 3 years' experience working on digital/ social media and online communications campaigns. - Minimum 2 years’ experience working for international organisations (international non-governmental organisations, private sector, embassies, United Nations, etc...) as an employee, implementing partner or service provider. Professional experience of the following types will be taken into account positively: o Work experience with European organisations (private sector, international non-governmental organisations, Embassies, etc...) o Work experience interacting with Myanmar media outlets o Work experience in South-East Asia o Work experience in or with Myanmar.