IDOM Consulting, Engineering, Architecture, S.A.U. is looking for a National or International Expert based in Honduras to develop a multistakeholder financial mobilisation strategy for the private sector in Honduras. The qualifications to be met by the expert are as follow:
- Education/training: University degree (Master’s) in environmental economics, sustainable finance, environmental science, policy and management, sustainable development, climate change.
- Language: Knowledge of Spanish to level C2 in the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages.
- General professional experience: 10 years of experience in the climate change adaptation or mitigation sector or sustainable development, particularly in relation to the private sector.
- Specific professional experience: 6 years of professional experience in preparing and developing projects, business models and climate change strategies for the private sector
- Regional experience: 6 years of work experience in Latin America or in projects or initiatives for Latin American countries and private enterprises and related to climate finance.
- Development cooperation experience: 4 years of experience in development cooperation projects.