- A great opportunity to join Tetra Tech’s talent pool of Climate Change Specialists
- Short and long-term assignments
- Home-based, hybrid and field work
Tetra Tech is looking to further deepen our work on integrating climate change and development and we are looking for creative and impact-focussed individuals to help us develop, win and deliver impactful development programmes that fully integrate climate change across our four international development practices (Economic Growth; Governance, Security and Justice; Evidence and Research; Infrastructure).
We are looking for a pool of people across a range of technical areas that can be deployed flexibly on programmes and internal initiatives – focussed on three broad areas:
- Access to climate finance – public and private sources. Labelled and non-labelled climate aligned finance.
- Policy and planning – integration of climate change into national and sector plans and programmes. Inclusive and open policy development
- Transparency and reporting – capacity building for monitoring GHGs, measuring impact and reporting internationally.
We are looking for candidates across all levels of experience: junior, mid-level and senior.
We are looking for a range of cross-cutting skills:
- Client-centred – able to engage with and understand what clients want, but also be able to challenge and support so that they can better understand what they need.
- Reflective and continuous improvement – willing and able to maintain a constant focus on what works, adapting approach accordingly and constantly learning.
- Politically-smart and technically-skilled – able to understand the political-economy of a situation and how to apply technical know-how in a smart and impactful way.
- Critical thinkers – open minded, but able to critically evaluate inputs and focus on what works.
You do not need to have a climate change specific qualification, just be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of the relevant technical area and show that you have the cross-cutting skills.
How to Apply (Below text needs to customised to the role and programme)
Please apply via
For further enquiries please contact us at TTIDE.People@tetratech.com.
Applications close: 30th June 2022.
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors around the world, including the UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), and the European Union (EU). Our people are focused on improving lives by working side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance.
Tetra Tech International Development is part of Tetra Tech, a global family of experts providing international development services in over 13 key practice areas in over 100 countries around the world. Tetra Tech serves the major aid markets in the UK and Europe, as well as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the U.S. Department of State, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and multilateral development banks.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all of our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.