IDOM Consulting, Engineering, Architecture, S.A.U. is looking for a National or International Expert based in Honduras to mainstream climate change into government sector planning and budgeting. The qualifications to be met by the expert are as follow:
- Education/training: University degree (Master’s) in environmental economics, sustainable finance, environmental science, policy and management, sustainable development, climate change.
- Language: Knowledge of Spanish to level C2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- General professional experience: 10 years of experience in the climate change adaptation and mitigation sector or sustainable development, particularly related to public policy.
- Specific professional experience: 6 years of professional experience in developing, preparing and implementing measures to mainstream climate change into public sector planning and sectoral policies.
- Regional experience: 8 years of experience working or providing training in Latin America or participating in projects and initiatives for Latin American countries.
- Development cooperation experience: 4 years of experience in development cooperation projects.