Project title: European Union High Level Advisors Mission to the Republic of Moldova
Brief description of the project:
Support will be offered to the authorities of Moldova through the assistance to the deployment of EU High Level Advisers and short term non-key experts with the objectives to:
- strengthen the policy dialogue for the implementation of the Association Agreement;
- assist the Republic of Moldova in developing the capacities required for the implementation of the Association Agreement, including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area
Commencement date of the project: January 2023
Duration of the assignment: 24 months
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in the field of Communication, PR, Journalism or related fields;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent command of Romanian AND Russian.
General professional experience
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in the Communication sector in Moldova.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience as communication officer;
- Experience as communication officer in a public institution or in an internationally (preferably EU) funded project will be an asset;
- Proven knowledge of event management;
- General understanding of the EU policies and institutional set-up and ideally familiarity with their communication policies.