NIRAS is looking for a National Junior Short-term expert for the Improved Service Delivery project for Citizens in Cambodia.
Key tasks of the short-term expert are
• Technical and process advice to the ISD project team and its partners in the fields of transparency, accountability, and participation in public processes, especially for vulnerable groups such as women, young people and minorities, including awareness-raising, public service delivery and monitoring, assessment and development of ICT solutions, enhancing the dialogue between state, CSOs and the private sector, monitoring and evaluation as well as knowledge management
• Conceptualisation and implementation of human capacity development measures such as training (remote and physical) including development of training materials.
• Organisational development and capacity building measures across all thematic areas of the ISD project
• Conceptualisation and implementation of awareness activities including development of material across the different technical working areas of the project.
• Facilitation of workshops and conferences for the ISD team internally as well as for and with partners.
• Conducting studies for example on the administrative set-up of the provincial and capital levels, permissive and obligatory functions, functional assignment, e.g. in the health sector, entry points for digital solutions, mid-term reviews and end evaluation.
• Supporting the development of results-based monitoring and knowledge management systems for the ISD project and partners.
• Organisational development advice and coaching for the ISD team members and partners
Qualifications for National Junior Short-Term Expert • Education: All experts should hold a university degree (bachelor) f.ex. in social science, political science, waste or water management, IT, communications or a related subject • Languages: English B1 (oral and written fluency) is a minimum requirement for all assignments. Excellent knowledge (oral and written) of Khmer.
Professional experience required:
• General professional experience: All experts deployed should have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the requested field of expertise • Specific professional experience: All experts deployed should have a minimum of 1 year in the field of capacity building for state and/or non-state actors. • Development cooperation (DC) experience: 6 years of experience working on DC projects • Other: All experts deployed should have very good oral and written communication skills