Accountable for delivering superior services in more than one of the following human resources specialty areas: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, affirmative action, and/or Training and Development.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
● Provides generalist level advice in one or more of the above-reference specialty areas at the ABA department-level.
● Respond to first-line supervisors and managers on policies and procedures; referring only the complex matters to the Deputy Director – Human Resources.
● Accountable for the day-to-day, administrative oversight of APS, within Ceridian and/or other future products, to ensure the accuracy of all job postings, compliance with EEO/AA, recruitment metrics, and recruiting manager satisfaction.
● Provides professional-level assistance on compensation and benefits activities to include, but not limited to, process validation, billing, responding to employee inquiries, job title/band/grade integrity of all job postings, and the completion and distribution of confirmation materials.
● May assist with preliminary research into various aspects of Human Resources in support of broad-based initiatives.
● Ensures the accuracy and maintenance of all employee files and, when appropriate, responds to requests for documents from such files based upon ABA policies and procedures.
● May be assigned specific talent acquisition search assignments; ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures. Creates and tracks metrics to identify best practices and/or areas of potential process improvement.
Performs other related duties as required.
Required Education, Qualifications, Experience
● Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, OR equivalent experience: at least 3 years’ experience working as a human resources generalist; OR, at 3 years of human resources specialist experience in at least two of the following specialties: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, affirmative action, HRIS, and/or Training and Development.
● Prior experience working with human resources information systems.
● Prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to fulfill work requirements.
Preferred Education, Qualifications, Experience
● Previous experience utilizing Ceridian HRIS.