WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
(WITH PUMPED HYDRO EXPERIENCE)
Would you like to make a strong contribution to energy transformation and expand the conventional
understanding of electrical storage? If yes, Energiasalv is probably the best place for you!
Energiasalv is about a year from entering the construction phase of the world's first Zero Terrain
concept pumped hydro storage plant (PSP) in Paldiski, Estonia. Zero Terrain reduces the use of
natural resources and the human footprint while offering a highly competitive technological solution.
The concept is subject to continuous innovation and creating synergies from sector coupling.
We offer a unique opportunity for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be a member of the PSP team
in the construction and commissioning phase.
What would you be responsible for?
• Participating in the development of a PSP following the power market trends
• Defining the strategic goals of PSP and managing the cooperation with other businesses
• Leading the development and growth of a dedicated team of professionals
• Delivering innovative solutions for our clients by collaborating with national leaders and
market experts in the energy sector
• Defining the requirements for hydro-mechanical equipment
• Operating the PSP, running the day-to-day business
How will we know we need you in our team?
You are a suitable candidate to take on this great challenge if you have:
• Operating/management experience in large-scale power/pumped hydro projects
• Understanding of power markets and their impact on the technical requirements of the PSP
• Technical qualifications and experience in engineering, project management and/or design of
multidisciplinary energy-type projects will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English
Eager to find out more?
• Check out the intro video of our 500 MW pumped-hydro storage project in Estonia
• Visit our website to see more on the Zero Terrain concept that we use for the PSP
• Meet our shareholders – renewable energy developer Sunly and international energy
• In case of interest, contact us via email@example.com before 08.10.2022 and point
out useful experiences in your CV – for example the experience with pumped hydro.
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The future COO of Energiasalv will be working in hybrid mode, sharing their time
as needed between working remotely and from Estonia. Availability to start is to
be agreed upon with the chosen candidate.